Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Do you believe in medians?

Ashley · 67 · 4068

us Offline bladechick777

• No Life Club
  • I'm An SAK Nut, You're An SAK Nut, Let's Hug! =]
Re: Do you believe in medians?
Reply #60 on: January 13, 2012, 09:33:09 PM
I Would Be There Every Sunday As Well!

And As For Him Needing Meds... Meds Can Be A Good Thing, They Can Help. But He Would Have To Get Situated And Stablized On Them. Right Meds, Right Dose, Right Time Of Day. Etc. Etc. Etc. And If She's A Medium... How Come She Didn't Know He Was Going To Have Mental Problems? And How Did She Not Know He Was Going To Go Through Her Phone?

See? We Can Predict. But Never Really Know.
~Jessie~

gb Offline Essexman

• No Life Club
Reply #61 on: January 13, 2012, 09:43:42 PM
Sorry if my jokes upset or got anyones backs up. I was just trying to inject some fun into the thread. No offence was ment.

Ash - that's cool to have people at work that you can get along with and chat about all sorts. I used to work with an older chap just like that, I miss him. At the time I didn't see what a great guy he was to work with.

us Offline Ashley

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #62 on: January 13, 2012, 09:52:34 PM
Sorry if my jokes upset or got anyones backs up. I was just trying to inject some fun into the thread. No offence was ment.

Ash - that's cool to have people at work that you can get along with and chat about all sorts. I used to work with an older chap just like that, I miss him. At the time I didn't see what a great guy he was to work with.

No you never upset me. I'm normally easy going. I have always been able to get along with older folks easier then people my age. I work with a guy that's 57 and I wouldn't want to work with anyone else. He has become a great friend.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

gb Offline Essexman

• No Life Club
Reply #63 on: January 13, 2012, 11:55:02 PM

No you never upset me. I'm normally easy going. I have always been able to get along with older folks easier then people my age. I work with a guy that's 57 and I wouldn't want to work with anyone else. He has become a great friend.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Hey Ash check me out, even though I've never met you, and you are thousands of miles away, I bet I can tell you something about yourself that there's no way I should know about you..

Your cell phone is a BlackBerry and......................

..........................................................................................

The model no is 9630 !!  Cool eh?

us Offline Ashley

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • AKA Knife Crazied
Do you believe in medians?
Reply #64 on: January 14, 2012, 12:00:11 AM
LMAO that you sure can. :rofl: What color is it? :think:

Sent from my Ash forum mobile

us Offline bladechick777

• No Life Club
  • I'm An SAK Nut, You're An SAK Nut, Let's Hug! =]
Reply #65 on: January 14, 2012, 04:20:41 AM
It's Black.  :D
Oh I Wasn't Supposed To Help.
Haha.
~Jessie~

us Offline Singh

• No Life Club
Reply #66 on: January 14, 2012, 04:01:06 PM
Aww can't we start the church of multi? St. Leatherman would want it so. All praise the power of the Awl! If you could all please open your multis to the Phillips driver and follow along... :p :p

Stay multi my friends

:tu: Indeed. Praise the awl.

But I split from the Holy Leatherman Church that was founded upon the rock of  Saint Tim.  I'm a devotee of Victorinox and their Holy Spirit Swisstool.  :P

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%