Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anybody have any reviews or pictures of the Vic Locksmith/Workchamp?

us Offline Spoonrobot

• No Life Club
I'm required to nonchalantly suggest a birthday present to my girlfriend, who will in turn relay the item in question to my former employers/friends who buy it for me as a suprise. Last year I got a Victorinox Rescue tool and I decided to keep the theme the same this year.

I'm looking hard at the Locksmith and Workchamp models. I can't seem to find any reviews or user photos of them, anybody have any links/pics?

Searching this forum brought up a link to a comparison picture on knifeforums but it appears they're down and Sosak/Bladeforums bring up nothing.

As per usual, thanks in advance!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Unfortunately I don't have a Locksmith or either of the WorkChamps and since most of SOSAKOnline is my ramblings there's very little there!

However there is a small cult following in SOSAK of guys who are very fond of the WorkChamp and WorkChamp XL.  They are basically the same as the Champion and SwissChamp only on bigger frames.  They look like they'd be a bit awkward to me, but on the bright side, very few other guys would have a bigger SAK than you!

Now that you've mentioned it, I am going to get it stuck in my head and have to get one...

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
I'm required to nonchalantly suggest a birthday present to my girlfriend, who will in turn relay the item in question to my former employers/friends who buy it for me as a suprise.

Gee, sounds tough.

us Offline Spoonrobot

• No Life Club
Ah, it appears knifeforums is back-up and the link works again.

here.

Looks like the WorkChamp is a go. I'm excited, this may be the first SAK I EDC for longer than a few days.

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
  • "Survival must be earned"-Klingon Proverb
As long as there is an engagement ring attached to it,,,,,,,,,any model will do :sak:
"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall;
 Some run from breaks of ice, and answer none:
 And some condemned for a fault alone." -William Shakespeare, King Lear (1608), Act IV, scene 6, line 169

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%