Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

NutSAK

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
NutSAK
on: January 17, 2008, 08:45:43 PM
As some of you may already know, I have just purchased a flashlight from Terry and I just want you all to know the great lengths he went to to help me out.

A few weeks ago now I started a topic in the Flashlight section asking for suggestions for a strongly built light that was whackable as well.  Terry informed me of a light that he had in his collection that is discontinued, that he thought would make an ideal candidate.  After a few messages we decided that this was the light to go for and he said, to help me out, he would post over on CPF asking to see if anyone had one available.  We had no luck in this so Terry was kind enough to sell me the one he had for the original price that he had paid for it.  He even upgraded the lens for me before he shipped it as he felt that this would be an inprovement.  This was again at the cost that he was paying.

Well the light arrived yesterday and is perfect.  Thanks a lot Terry for all your efforts, I would not hesitate for a second to deal with you again. :)

Benner
I'm back!!

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Re: NutSAK
Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 04:43:22 PM
You're welcome, Ben--it's been great dealing with you.  Enjoy the light!
- Terry

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD