Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wenger's Jewelry Collection 5713

Zombie Apprentice Posts: 17,081 I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Re: Wenger's Jewelry Collection
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 04:08:03 PM »
NECRO!!!  :ahhh :ahhh

Did any of these supposed new releases ever make it onto the market? It did cross my mind that the decision and announcement to market these was followed not long after by the announcement of bringing everything under Victorinox's direct management  :whistle: Did Mr Elsener not like the direction they were going?

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad
No Life Club Posts: 1,440
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 04:25:15 PM »
Ok ,I want all of them on 1 necklace ,I could be the MR.T of the EDC world ! Just kidding ,I like the Pietra
No Life Club Posts: 3,028
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 06:09:45 PM »
Die Zombie, Die!

These are grim, and should be buried for all eternity!
Wielder of the Bow of Banishment. Admin Team Point Of No Return Posts: 31,344 El Presidente del Fan Club Micky D
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2013, 06:24:19 PM »
I don't think I've ever heard any more about them.  As I said at the time I rather like them, not cheap I grant you, but still interesting.  Al made the point, and I totally agree, that these should definitely be seen as jewellery first and tools second.  Lots of people will spend lots more than $60 on a piece of jewellery, so the fact these have some additional 'features' should be seen as a bonus IMO.

You never know, we might just see these being sold at some point, just with a Victorinox shield on them. ;)

Try not to be the person who blunders around and causes everyone else to get out the way.  Everyone else thinks you're a utter...
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,805 Smurf smash!
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2013, 06:49:05 PM »
I'd probably use those in paracord creations ;)

"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 20,883 What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 08:50:54 AM »
I don't think I've ever heard any more about them.  As I said at the time I rather like them, not cheap I grant you, but still interesting.  Al made the point, and I totally agree, that these should definitely be seen as jewellery first and tools second.  Lots of people will spend lots more than $60 on a piece of jewellery, so the fact these have some additional 'features' should be seen as a bonus IMO.

You never know, we might just see these being sold at some point, just with a Victorinox shield on them. ;)

Guess we will just have to wait and find out.  :think:

I'm the milk man!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,175
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 09:36:54 AM »
The first one sure looks interesting to me, and if they could stuff in a whistle....

Nonetheless, as Captain said, I too do hope Victorinox will pick it up where it's been left off.
No Life Club Posts: 1,054
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 11:04:25 AM »

They are interesting, i got some info before that they got retired or that the maker could not deliver on time.
Not sure now if they got produced in more numbers?

Get more tools

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
December Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: $270.00
PayPal Fees: $16.88
Net Balance: $253.12
Below Goal: $46.88
Site Currency: USD