Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

BIG Giveaway

kreskin13 · 495 · 29613

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: BIG Giveaway
Reply #450 on: February 28, 2008, 10:53:38 PM
Nope the FARMER'S getting engraved, and being put in a safe place till my boys old enough :)

Nice idea mate :) I'm sure you'll have brought him up to use it well by the time you give it to him.

Trust me he'll know one end of a knife from the other ;)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline cryptrick

Reply #451 on: February 28, 2008, 10:55:57 PM
Finally then Mike! You deserve it buddy :)

Take it the crappy tax charges letter finally came through then. Anyway, spray that farmer orange or blue and I'll buy it ;)
Nope the FARMER'S getting engraved, and being put in a safe place till my boys old enough :)

Get your bloody own :pok: :pok: :D

Cool, your boy will love that as a present :) Didn't know you could actually get alox ones engraved ::)

When will Vic get a bloody orange farmer out >:(
[

Reply #452 on: February 28, 2008, 10:57:23 PM
It'll be a great day when you hand that over.  :)
It'll be the last sak he get's, the ''my first vic'' will be first, then a camper, then the farmer :)

And yes I'm really looking forward to it :)

us Offline WhichDawg

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #453 on: February 28, 2008, 10:58:01 PM
Alright Micky! (bout time) great score there ;) Mister Charge! I really like them S-Biners.
I had seen em before but never handled them until Calvin sent me some.

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #454 on: February 28, 2008, 10:58:12 PM
It'll be the last sak he get's, the ''my first vic'' will be first, then a camper, then the farmer :)

Saving the best till last ey.  ;)
I'm back!!

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #455 on: February 28, 2008, 10:59:01 PM
Alright Micky! (bout time) great score there ;) Mister Charge! I really like them S-Biners.

They are good.  I carry 2 on me all the time now to attach my keys.  :)
I'm back!!

Reply #456 on: February 28, 2008, 11:00:33 PM
Finally then Mike! You deserve it buddy :)

Take it the crappy tax charges letter finally came through then. Anyway, spray that farmer orange or blue and I'll buy it ;)

Get your bloody own :pok: :pok: :D

Cool, your boy will love that as a present :) Didn't know you could actually get alox ones engraved ::)

When will Vic get a bloody orange farmer out >:(
I doubt they will, as belive it or not, it's not all that popular compared to the soldier/pioneer ect :-\

And yes the pioneer range have a small rectangle patch for engraving
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:04:03 PM by micky d »

Reply #457 on: February 28, 2008, 11:01:34 PM
I'm gona trial mine at work tommorow, but yeah they seem a great idea :)

Reply #458 on: February 28, 2008, 11:02:34 PM

Saving the best till last ey.  ;)
Yes and No, I doubt he could open the tools safely till he's older.

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #459 on: February 28, 2008, 11:28:58 PM
Congrats mate!

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Reply #460 on: February 28, 2008, 11:38:50 PM
Charge!

Hey, what's that large Vic shield object?  Is that a tin?
- Terry

Reply #461 on: February 29, 2008, 08:20:04 AM
Charge!

Hey, what's that large Vic shield object?  Is that a tin?
Year it was the box that the Explorer came in :)

I'm gona moddify it slightly so that it'll hold my boy's Farmer :)

Offline kreskin13

Reply #462 on: February 29, 2008, 10:50:29 AM
Well, well, well, I see everything has finally sorted it out. The evil smurfs have been defeated again!

Sorry guys, I've been absent again for a few days, but all the crap happening in my life has finally settled down and I can get back to wasting many hours on my favorite place to be, MULTITOOL.ORG! :ahhh

It's great to see micky d finally get his package. I can't even remember when the contest ended. :think:

I hope you guys like all the goodies you won, it's really just a collection of the toys I've been playing with for the past year or so. I thought I would share some of this stuff with like-minded people. The contests were a lot of fun for me and I hope for you as well. I'm sure I'll have more giveaways in the future after I run across more cool stuff.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contests and to anyone who enjoyed following the contests as they developed into a real saga. I hope we attracted some new members who will stay around and post about the cool tools they have or just about what is happening to them in their life. There is a place for it all on MultiTool.org! :D

Calvin
[

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #463 on: February 29, 2008, 10:56:52 AM
No, thanks to you Calvin.  :)  They were great fun and the prizes were awesome.  We all appreciated the lengths you went to.  :cheers:
I'm back!!

Offline kreskin13

Reply #464 on: February 29, 2008, 11:10:22 AM
No, thanks to you Calvin.  :)  They were great fun and the prizes were awesome.  We all appreciated the lengths you went to.  :cheers:

Thanks Ben. The strangest thing about it was the postal service. Before the contests I had never sent anything overseas so I knew nothing about it. I have since learned a lot but I couldn't tell you how my next international shipment will go. It's just undeniably unbelievably unpredictable (how 'bout all those "uns'!)

Still, I will do it again. it's worth it to get things to people who enjoy and appreciate them. Is there a chance any of you guys could relocate to the U.S.? The house across the street from me is for sale. :D

Calvin
[

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #465 on: February 29, 2008, 11:15:07 AM

Thanks Ben. The strangest thing about it was the postal service. Before the contests I had never sent anything overseas so I knew nothing about it. I have since learned a lot but I couldn't tell you how my next international shipment will go. It's just undeniably unbelievably unpredictable (how 'bout all those "uns'!)

Still, I will do it again. it's worth it to get things to people who enjoy and appreciate them. Is there a chance any of you guys could relocate to the U.S.? The house across the street from me is for sale. :D

Calvin

Perhaps your next giveaway could be that house?  :P  You wouldn't have to worry about the shipping then.  :D
I'm back!!

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #466 on: February 29, 2008, 11:18:59 AM
that was mighty nice of you Cman, your too generous. I hope work and things are back to the way
you like them and you have time to have some fun! warm weather is near! camping, hiking, outdoor
goodness ;)

may the gods smile on you and everyone (pagan tiny tim).

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #467 on: February 29, 2008, 11:19:54 AM

Calvin

Perhaps your next giveaway could be that house?  :P  You wouldn't have to worry about the shipping then.  :D

LOL! then you could have an army of benners running around your flower garden!

Offline kreskin13

Reply #468 on: February 29, 2008, 11:38:25 AM
Are you kidding me? Flowers? With two big young collies running around and my brown thumb. Unless these flowers you speak of are made of Tyvek, they wouldn't last a week! :o

I think it would be two collies running an army of Benners around. :D

Calvin
[

Offline 17Chap

Reply #469 on: February 29, 2008, 03:21:52 PM
Well, well, well, I see everything has finally sorted it out. The evil smurfs have been defeated again!

Sorry guys, I've been absent again for a few days, but all the crap happening in my life has finally settled down and I can get back to wasting many hours on my favorite place to be, MULTITOOL.ORG! :ahhh

It's great to see micky d finally get his package. I can't even remember when the contest ended. :think:

I hope you guys like all the goodies you won, it's really just a collection of the toys I've been playing with for the past year or so. I thought I would share some of this stuff with like-minded people. The contests were a lot of fun for me and I hope for you as well. I'm sure I'll have more giveaways in the future after I run across more cool stuff.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contests and to anyone who enjoyed following the contests as they developed into a real saga. I hope we attracted some new members who will stay around and post about the cool tools they have or just about what is happening to them in their life. There is a place for it all on MultiTool.org! :D

Calvin

Benner, and others, have already said this but I want to say it once again.  Thanks Calvin.  This has been great fun!!  :sak: I'm still sorting out my goodies and I've been around here more since I got that PM telling me I won.  :mail: Thanks again for making an never-ending winter more livable.

Chap

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Reply #470 on: February 29, 2008, 03:32:29 PM
I didn't win anything and I still had fun!

Thanks Calvin!
- Terry

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
  • Hello...is this thing on?
Reply #471 on: February 29, 2008, 03:57:05 PM
Yup Calvins been good to a lot of people and made them very happy, i'm glad to say i was one of them :) Thanks man!

Roadie
Life is like a sandwich...the older it gets the crustier it becomes!

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #472 on: February 29, 2008, 06:39:43 PM
OMG  :o  Worth the wait Micky ? I should think so  :D Please bring some/all of it to the meetup , especially that SAK book  :drool: I've been desperate to see a copy of that  :D
  Calvin your a very kind man  :salute:

Dunc

Reply #473 on: February 29, 2008, 06:57:02 PM
OMG  :o  Worth the wait Micky ? I should think so  :D Please bring some/all of it to the meetup , especially that SAK book  :drool: I've been desperate to see a copy of that  :D

Dunc
Thats Sak book is as rare as hen's teeth over here, I've had a copy on order for 14 months at work ::)

They still turn on Amazon though, if you really want a copy mate :)

Offline kreskin13

Reply #474 on: February 29, 2008, 07:14:09 PM

Dunc
Thats Sak book is as rare as hen's teeth over here, I've had a copy on order for 14 months at work ::)

They still turn on Amazon though, if you really want a copy mate :)

Heck shucks, wasn't that book published in the UK? I got them for $12.50 at Ira Wood and Sons. They (I bought 4) shipped on the same day they got the order.

http://store.irawoodinc.com/viswarcobo.html

Calvin

[

Reply #475 on: February 29, 2008, 10:14:07 PM
It is, but there's a new version out soon, but that was meant to have been published last may ::)

us Offline prime77

• No Life Club
Reply #476 on: February 29, 2008, 10:24:47 PM
I'm glad your back Calvin and I'm glad all your goodies finally got to ya micky d. I have been EDCing allot of the stuff I got from Calvin.
"

Reply #477 on: February 29, 2008, 10:26:59 PM
I'm glad your back Calvin and I'm glad all your goodies finally got to ya micky d. I have been EDCing allot of the stuff I got from Calvin.
I'm gona start to edc some of the bit's and bob's next week too, I already took the fisher to work, does that count :D

Offline kreskin13

Reply #478 on: February 29, 2008, 10:40:48 PM
I'm gona start to edc some of the bit's and bob's next week too, I already took the fisher to work, does that count :D

Darn right it counts! Those pens are great. I started EDCing the "4 in 1" Space Pen with the black and red pens, an mechanical pencil and a plastic stylus. I have no use for the stylus so I ordered the blue ink refill and it fits in the slot made for the stylus. I now have a Space Pen with three different ink colors and a pencil, all in one nice package. 8)

Calvin
[

Reply #479 on: February 29, 2008, 10:41:57 PM

Darn right it counts! Those pens are great. I started EDCing the "4 in 1" Space Pen with the black and red pens, an mechanical pencil and a plastic stylus. I have no use for the stylus so I ordered the blue ink refill and it fits in the slot made for the stylus. I now have a Space Pen with three different ink colors and a pencil, all in one nice package. 8)

Calvin
That sounds pretty cool, have you got a link to one (I know you modded your's) :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD