Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

A night of reminisce.

Ashley · 10 · 1003

us Offline Ashley

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • AKA Knife Crazied
A night of reminisce.
on: January 22, 2012, 12:06:54 PM
Ever have one? Tonight has been a night of retrospect for me. Wonder what I could have done different and if I had what would it be today.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:32:52 PM by Ashley »

us Offline Singh

• No Life Club
Re: A night of reminisce.
Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 07:59:18 PM
My spouse and I delve into retrospection all the time. You can't go forward unless you've learned from the past.

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 09:52:09 PM
I couldn't agree move.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 09:57:15 PM
While I agree with the value of looking back and understanding the past,the things we have done,the decisions we have made(just think of the money we'd all have saved by not joining MTo,but the fun we'd have missed) are the things that make us the people we are today.

I spent 3 or 4 years kicking myself over a career decision thatI though was a wrong one,but my quality of life now more than compensates for the potential loss of earning and prestige.
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 10:28:05 PM
Sometimes I do. It's not that I have regrets, I just think about some of the choices I have made over they years. They were what I believed to be the best decisions for myself at that time based on the circumstances and information I had then ...... not now. So I don't get bogged down with the "what if" thing. Like they say, hind sight is 20/20.

Mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 11:34:04 PM
I left a very good paying job with great benefits when I was 20. I've always regretted leaving the prison. I've let relationships go that now I wonder if it was the right decision. Oh well I've learned from my mistakes and I feel I'm a better person because of it.

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 11:43:39 PM
Mistakes help shape who we are. You learn from them (hopefully) and keep moving forward.

:cheers:
Mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

us Offline tattoosteve99

A night of reminisce.
Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 03:24:30 AM
I left a very good paying job with great benefits when I was 20. I've always regretted leaving the prison. I've let relationships go that now I wonder if it was the right decision. Oh well I've learned from my mistakes and I feel I'm a better person because of it.
Some relationships/friendships can be fixed others can't. Take time to at least try and then you can have the peace knowing you did.
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline Ashley

• AKA Knife Crazied
Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 04:38:35 AM
Some relationships/friendships can be fixed others can't. Take time to at least try and then you can have the peace knowing you did.

Your right Steve and if I could contact the person I would but I have no idea where they even are.

au Offline mvyrmnd

• Tupperware Hunter
A night of reminisce.
Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 07:14:45 AM

Your right Steve and if I could contact the person I would but I have no idea where they even are.

There are various social media sites now that will make that 1000 times easier than it would have been 10 years ago. Get searching!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:24:39 AM by mvyrmnd »
Just don't say fecal coagulation.  :twak: - Mr. Whippy

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69