Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Quotes and other stuff

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Quotes and other stuff
on: November 13, 2006, 04:15:06 AM
As some of you may have noticed, I have added a bunch of quotes and things to the Newsflash section of the forum- Top right corner for those who haven't noticed.

I have included many of my favorite quotes there, but if anyone has anything they would like to add, let me know and I'll see whay we can do.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Fred

• I'm the one they call Dr FeelGood
Re: Quotes and other stuff
Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 05:09:14 PM
Thats pretty cool.I like it!
Yabba dabba doo!

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 04:05:46 AM
Man, I sure love those Winston Churchill quotes. Why is it he had to go and die anyhow?
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 04:14:50 AM
WC is one of my favorite all time figures.  The man could wear any hat and seem like he was born for the role.  He took on Parlaiment, he took on the Axis, he inspired and amused the British (and eventually all the Allies) and he could sing and dance in front of cameras and no one ever took him any less seriously.

Kinda reminds me of Pierre Elliot Trudeau here in Canada a number of years back.

I have many, many more Churchill quotes that I could post, but I thought we had enough from one guy!  I just wish that there was the space to post the "Never Surrender" speech!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%