Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MT Harley Davidson HD30

brmc · 17 · 3734

es Offline brmc

MT Harley Davidson HD30
on: March 07, 2012, 08:09:06 PM
Hey. I'm new here. I write from Spain. I am very interested in buying this cool tool: SOG made ??for Harley Davidson and is the HD30 model. Here in Spain you can buy for 107 €. I suppose if found in USA, would be cheaper. You help me find it?
 Thank you very much everyone and greetings from Galicia (NW Spain)
HD30.jpg
* HD30.jpg (Filesize: 64.41 KB)
IMG_0855small-1.jpg
* IMG_0855small-1.jpg (Filesize: 71.06 KB)
IMG_0857small.jpg
* IMG_0857small.jpg (Filesize: 63.57 KB)

es Offline brmc

Re: MT Harley Davidson HD30
Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 01:09:30 PM
Thanks for these links  :tu:. I'm trying to get one of these MT through a friend of the forum, because these vendors do not ship to Spain. Anyway, these are second hand MT and the price difference compared to Spain, not much.  :think:
Besides ebay, does anyone know if this MT is sold in hardware stores in U.S. cities?  ???

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 03:37:32 PM
A tool like this would probably only be sold at a Harley Davidson motorcycle dealer I think... :think:

Does anyone have a Harley dealership in their area? :)
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

es Offline brmc

Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 04:57:15 PM
I think not, because this tool is no longer manufactured and must be out of print and disappeared. I have seen many HD dealers in several U.S. cities and are not for sale.
 Keep looking at the dealers ...  :-[

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 06:09:28 PM
If you continue to have issues I am certain we could find a US based contact who would be happy to purchase and ship an eBay model on to you.  Many here have done something similar on many occasions.  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

es Offline brmc

Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 09:02:46 PM
Oooh, I'm having problems when registering on ebay-usa. I tried to introduce a fictitious address posal, but I also call a telephone number of 10 digits, which I will call to confirm my account number. That's the problem: I have a number of 10-digit phone, here in Spain the numbers are 9 digits, so that I can not register on ebay-usa.  :cry:
 I'm in talks with a member of this forum to make me buy it, but he tells me I register on ebay. Since I can not, I'm in a dead end. This item: http://www.ebay.es/itm/270928182425?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 ends in just over two hours  :ahhh and nobody has bid yet.Please bid for a U.S. citizen this MT and I sent it to Spain!, I really will be eternally grateful!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 10:02:13 PM by brmc »

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 09:53:24 PM
Contact Travis of Felinevet (sorry I don't have a link to his profile since I'm on my phone) and I'm certain one of them would be able to help you.

Def

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

es Offline brmc

Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 11:16:59 PM
I spoke with them. Thanks! :tu:
Well, it's over. Good thing no one has bought. See if it turns out again well organized and I more time, and I request the forum to someone who wants to help me.  ::)

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 11:48:00 PM
PM sent :)
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

es Offline brmc

Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 07:59:27 AM
Thanks, J-sews. I answer to you in mp.  :cheers:

es Offline brmc

Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 06:06:26 PM
I have in my house Harley Davidson TM, SOG signature! :cheers:. Many thanks to forum member J-sews, which has helped me tremendously in this. He made the purchase on ebay-usa (I could not), he paid, I paid him via paypal and then he sent me to my home in Spain. I now I have to pay him their shipping costs. The MT is in excellent condition and it is of very good quality. This multitool was printed by the SOG and the MT is a very difficult to obtain, because no longer produced in factories.
Thanks, J-sews, I've done a great favor, as I told you by PM. You were very very very friendly, friend!.  ;)
You must know all that you have great people here.  :tu:

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 06:45:22 PM
Great news..  :tu: :tu: And our Bob is very helpful fella. :salute:

Btw..
 :worthless:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 01:13:30 AM
Bob only seems nice on the outside.  He eats 4 live puppies for breakfast each morning and likes to kick small children to see how much distance and airtime he can get.  And that's when he's on his medication.  You don't want to see him when he goes off...   :facepalm:

Just kidding!  Bob is a great guy and I'm not surprised that he went out of his way to help you!  It's always good to hear that a story worked out though!

Def

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 02:28:11 AM
Bah, just doing what any good MTorg member would do - helping out a fellow member in need. :salute:

Glad the HD30 made it to you safely Jose! :cheers: Now I am with AHB, go start a new thread in the SOG forum and post some nice pictures of it for everyone to see! :pok: :D

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 03:57:28 AM
Notice he's not arguing the bits about eating puppies or kicking children....  :pok:

Def

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 04:51:52 AM
Notice he's not arguing the bits about eating puppies or kicking children....  :pok:

Def

Hey, I only kicked those kids because they kept trying to rescue my dinner! >:(

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%