Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox Imitation or WTF ... :D

N_N_R · 31 · 5392

bg Offline N_N_R

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Victorinox Imitation or WTF ... :D
Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 10:18:11 PM

good luck with ebay nnr i gave up after using them since 2001-2 as cant sell nowt for toffee and just end up with ebays stupid fee's every month, people wont stuff for nowt, although so do i  :D  :tu:

Thanks :D But I also don't use eBay for selling. Even if I did, I'd have to create a PayPal account... I had it for a while, actually, or just created the account, but then they asked for some security stuff, I guess, so not only did they charge me sth, but I had to go to my bank, ask them to issue some papers I (and most probably them) didn't have any idea about... Then I read that PayPal  also chared some fees if you received money.. i.e. if I sell on eBay, I'll be charged by both eBay and PayPal ...  :think: So, I gave it up. Moreover, I normally sell things I don't need anymore at ridiculous prices so that I get rid of them-not with any huge profits in mind :D And I thought that the fees would actually leave me in the red in the end of the month rather than bring me any real money. :D I'll be using Ebay only as a buyer, I guess.

So, this crappy knife brought up quite of a discussion, actually :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD