Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D

N_N_R · 4073 · 154075

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D
Reply #2880 on: June 12, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
Wheee!

Sleep..

That looks like one happy dog

Sent fra min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

I like to think so.  :cheers:

Nice ones RF and Gareth  :tu:

Rosie's not too happy about being on restricted activities   :(   But she is putting a bit of  weight on her leg now so that is good  :tu:

Glad to hear things are improving for her.  :tu:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

se Offline RF52

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2881 on: June 12, 2018, 10:29:04 PM
Nice ones RF and Gareth  :tu:

Rosie's not too happy about being on restricted activities   :(   But she is putting a bit of  weight on her leg now so that is good  :tu:
Glad she is feeling better And a bit restless I can imagine

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #2882 on: June 12, 2018, 10:52:29 PM
Lol..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2883 on: June 19, 2018, 03:01:23 PM
 Rosie's leg is slowly improving but not as quickly as I'd hoped. We've been going a bit further on our walks the last couple of days but she is very slow. Still favoring her leg and still having a hard time with stairs. Hopefully she will continue to improve though  :tu:

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2884 on: June 19, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
Hey, might be slowly, but so long as it’s improving! :tu:
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

england Offline Kev D

Reply #2885 on: June 19, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
Glad she is improving  :tu:

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2886 on: June 20, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
Hey, might be slowly, but so long as it’s improving! :tu:
JR

Exactly.  :tu:

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2887 on: June 20, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
Took Molly on a different route for our morning walk.  Lovely place and just on the hill behind where I live, but it's a steep walk to get up there and my poor old knees arn't used to it. :D

20180620_092149.jpg
* 20180620_092149.jpg (Filesize: 238.63 KB)
20180620_093954.jpg
* 20180620_093954.jpg (Filesize: 152.38 KB)

se Offline RF52

Reply #2888 on: June 20, 2018, 04:46:44 PM
That looks great Gareth

se Offline RF52

Reply #2889 on: June 20, 2018, 04:47:29 PM
Gone camping

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2890 on: June 20, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
Gone camping (Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Our dog loved camping, the first time we took him camping we took one of those corkscrews and stuck him outside the tent. 2hrs he wouldn’t shut up whimpering, the kids fell asleep but we just laid there with our eyes wide open. After those two hours we said fine and let him in the tent, he walked over right between the wife’s and my sleeping bag and was out within 3min, as the wife and I laid there still awake with not a whining dog but a snoring dog between us.. needless to say I crashed later that day, of course so did the dog..
JR

se Offline RF52

Reply #2891 on: June 20, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
Gone camping (Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Our dog loved camping, the first time we took him camping we took one of those corkscrews and stuck him outside the tent. 2hrs he wouldn’t shut up whimpering, the kids fell asleep but we just laid there with our eyes wide open. After those two hours we said fine and let him in the tent, he walked over right between the wife’s and my sleeping bag and was out within 3min, as the wife and I laid there still awake with not a whining dog but a snoring dog between us.. needless to say I crashed later that day, of course so did the dog..
JR
It's his first camping trip and he usually sleeps in our bedroom so he slept in the tent He was a bit sceptical at first but he calmed down quick and slept through the night without problems The wife, not so much

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2892 on: June 20, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

JR
It's his first camping trip and he usually sleeps in our bedroom so he slept in the tent He was a bit sceptical at first but he calmed down quick and slept through the night without problems The wife, not so much

:rofl: he was a bedroom sleeper but we didn’t know which way to go with him, we just fig he would have water and could go to the can anytime he wanted, but I guess that’s not the way he saw it, he wanted mommy! At home he would start at the foot of the bed and work his way up trying to push me off, then he’d get kicked off..
JR

se Offline RF52

Reply #2893 on: June 20, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

JR

:rofl: he was a bedroom sleeper but we didn’t know which way to go with him, we just fig he would have water and could go to the can anytime he wanted, but I guess that’s not the way he saw it, he wanted mommy! At home he would start at the foot of the bed and work his way up trying to push me off, then he’d get kicked off..
JR
Good thing you kicked him of, otherwise you may have ended up on the couch

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2894 on: June 20, 2018, 06:14:47 PM
That looks great Gareth

:cheers:

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2895 on: June 20, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

JR

JR

Actully I would have ended up on his bed, that’s what was on my side, even though half the time he’d go down to the little couch at the foot of the bed.. here’s a pic of a pic, sorry not great..
JR

se Offline RF52

Reply #2896 on: June 20, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

JR

JR

Actully I would have ended up on his bed, that’s what was on my side, even though half the time he’d go down to the little couch at the foot of the bed.. here’s a pic of a pic, sorry not great..
JR
He looks very sweet Dogs are great

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2897 on: June 20, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

JR

JR

JR

He was, he even knew when the seizures were coming, we didn’t even teach him, but the first time he noticed he pined me in a chair, kept my hands from moving and kept licking my face to irritate me and it stopped me from going into one!
JR

se Offline RF52

Reply #2898 on: June 20, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

JR

JR

JR

He was, he even knew when the seizures were coming, we didn’t even teach him, but the first time he noticed he pined me in a chair, kept my hands from moving and kept licking my face to irritate me and it stopped me from going into one!
JR
That's a great dog! Just love how smart they are Hope you are doing ok now

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2899 on: June 20, 2018, 08:39:16 PM
Took Molly on a different route for our morning walk.  Lovely place and just on the hill behind where I live, but it's a steep walk to get up there and my poor old knees arn't used to it. :D

(Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)

Nice !   

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas

se Offline RF52

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2902 on: June 20, 2018, 09:03:57 PM

JR

JR

JR

JR

Totally, we adopted him, some lady next to friend kept him in a cage half his size, blew illegal stuff in his face, then when it rained shoved him outside, and thought him how to jump and one day when she didn’t want him to jump he did and she got pissed and wanted him put down! So my friend at the time was her neighbor and had the dogs sister, so he told her he would take care of him, knowing we were looking for a dog, he called me at work and I called my wife at home and he brought him over, she spent 2hrs brushing him and it was as if he lost 40lbs, when I came home he wouldn’t let me in the door protecting the wife, she had to come over to me and say good daddy pet me and pet him, after 5min, he was all over me! We took him to the groomers had him taken care of and then brought him over to my friends and they couldn’t believe how good he looked, then his neighbors kid saw him and said OMG their not taking care of the dog look how skinny he is, the friend yelled, no that’s how you take care of a dog! Funny thing was he never jumped at us! We so miss him :(
JR

se Offline RF52

Reply #2903 on: June 20, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

JR

JR

JR

JR

Totally, we adopted him, some lady next to friend kept him in a cage half his size, blew illegal stuff in his face, then when it rained shoved him outside, and thought him how to jump and one day when she didn’t want him to jump he did and she got pissed and wanted him put down! So my friend at the time was her neighbor and had the dogs sister, so he told her he would take care of him, knowing we were looking for a dog, he called me at work and I called my wife at home and he brought him over, she spent 2hrs brushing him and it was as if he lost 40lbs, when I came home he wouldn’t let me in the door protecting the wife, she had to come over to me and say good daddy pet me and pet him, after 5min, he was all over me! We took him to the groomers had him taken care of and then brought him over to my friends and they couldn’t believe how good he looked, then his neighbors kid saw him and said OMG their not taking care of the dog look how skinny he is, the friend yelled, no that’s how you take care of a dog! Funny thing was he never jumped at us! We so miss him :(
JR
That was a good story, love it when someone takes a animal and give them a good home Some very high karma points there No wonder why he took care of you

Offline LOWW

Reply #2904 on: June 25, 2018, 03:17:39 AM
More Cat Pics pls.

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2905 on: June 25, 2018, 10:09:21 PM
More Cat Pics pls.
As you wish,,
He’s always liked this chair, I remember when I first got it and he was on my lap and I turned it on, needless to say he didn’t like it neither did my lap! But this morning he was in it and I tipped it back, I had to get a pic, lol..
JR

us Online MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #2906 on: June 25, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

JR

JR

JR

JR

JR
That was a good story, love it when someone takes a animal and give them a good home Some very high karma points there No wonder why he took care of you

Thanks, the Mrs is actully talking to someone about a cat, she sooo wants another but a little one, idk, I’d like another golden but I just don’t have the umph let alone the $$ to just do everything..
JR

se Offline RF52

Reply #2907 on: June 25, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

JR

JR

JR

JR

JR

Thanks, the Mrs is actully talking to someone about a cat, she sooo wants another but a little one, idk, I’d like another golden but I just don’t have the umph let alone the $$ to just do everything..
JR
I can understand you want a dog, but unfortunately it isn't always possible to get everything we want

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #2908 on: June 25, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
More Cat Pics pls.

You can post cat pics yourself, you know?

:pok: :pok:

Or pics of any other kind of invertebrate...
 :whistle:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #2909 on: June 25, 2018, 11:11:34 PM
Cats are invertebrates?  :think:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30