Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTT: Victorinox Day Packer + Sentry for Alox Solo

plk7 · 3 · 2937

us Offline plk7

The Day Packer (100mm handles, middle SAK in photos) is completely unused. No box - comes in packaging that has to be ripped up in order to get to the knife.

The Sentry (84mm handles, top SAK in photos) is used. The Sentry is often available emblazoned with the Boy Scout logo - this ones does not have that. Scratches and a few chips on the scales. Blade is marks from use, but is in otherwise good shape. Again, no box.

I am looking for a Victorinox Alox Solo in completely unused condition (new!). Box would be nice, but not a deal-breaker if you can provide photos.  I prefer a USA/Canada deal. I will ship via USPS (insured).

I'm still new here, but have had a couple of transactions with some well-known members, and can provide references. Thanks so much for looking.

us Offline plk7

Re: WTT: Victorinox Day Packer + Sentry for Alox Solo
Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:49:33 PM
Oops - I needed to list a price even though I would like a trade.  I'm offering the Day Packer and the Sentry for $25 shipped (insured, USPS) USA or Canada.  I'm also thinking that maybe I should have put this in the EDC Swap forum - if that's the case, my apologies to the mods.

us Offline plk7

Re: WTT: Victorinox Day Packer + Sentry for Alox Solo
Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 04:18:47 PM
Offer withdrawn.  Thanks for looking.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $149.46
PayPal Fees: $8.74