Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Just took this pic

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Just took this pic
on: November 20, 2006, 02:41:56 AM
I was going to post it in KF but they just shut it down for maintenance, so I'll post it here for now.  This is a pair of anodized titanium scaled Victorinox Classic SD's, made by Roger at SwissBianco.  I got the purple one first but my wife grabbed it the moment it came out of the box.  This is the first and only SAK she's ever shown interest in so I let her have it.  Naturally, this meant I needed another one, so I ordered the gold one from Roger afterwards!

Both are fantastic, and I am proud to have them both in my collection.  In the event of a divorce I'm taking the purple one back!  >:D

Def

* TiClassic01.JPG (Filesize: 71.76 KB)
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline colubrid

Re: Just took this pic
Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 03:04:43 AM
I want one.

How do I get in touch with Roger at Swissblanco?

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 03:07:15 AM
http://www.sosakonline.com/index.php?option=com_phpshop&page=shop.browse&category_id=e2bc183dfec50bb1b2ed13d14ae5284f&Itemid=39

Here they are listed in SOSAKOnline.  You can contact Roger either through PT here (SwissBianco) or on KF (also SwissBianco).  I don't have his email address handy though.  I'll try to look it up and get back to you.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Fred

• I'm the one they call Dr FeelGood
Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 03:15:45 AM
Dag those are sweet. I wonder if he could do swiss tool handles like that?
Yabba dabba doo!

Offline colubrid

Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 05:32:50 AM
Can you explain what swissbianco is? Is it a private individual customizing production swiss  knives? Or is it a subsidiary of a swiss knife company.

The reason I ask is because when I googled it I found there is a swissbianco location a couple miles away from me in McDonough, GA.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 11:26:20 AM
Roger is a custom knifemaker who also customizes SAKs.  He lives in Switzerland but is planning to emigrate to the US, where he currently has an "office" which is pretty much just friends who re-direct stuff for him.

He's also a member of this forum and KF, and I imagine he'll be along shortly.

Def

Offline Icheatpeople

Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 09:15:52 PM
hello,

thanks def for post the pic. have to say that the color is mutch deeper that it apears on the pic, its not easy to get an pic that looks like the real thing...

the single or multy color anodising is in the wild grooves of the custom made classic sak titanium scales. theyr one of an kind.

i do or have done many custom sak, either scales from titanium, spl wood, g10, mokume, micarta etc etc or new blades from ats34, damasteel, meteorite etc.

work with mr e. from victorinox on spl models, lumberjack,lumberjack 91mm,  yeoman and soon will be an plain edge oht with red scales avaliable tru swissbianco only etc. theres mutch going on but it needs time.

my work is mainly tactical knives, see www.swissbianco.com or www.fehlschaerfe.de for more infos/pics, im speSmurfpillsed in ultralight knives and tactical tools and have colaborated with some us cutlery companys for lizensemade my designs/ideas.

with my military background i collect class 3 arms, knives of all kind and love outdoor. work on getting the us visa and will make there in save exil all my knives that are banned here by insane swiss bureocratics and theyr stupid laws.

the swissbianco office in mcdonough is my us salesmanager steve macke, he plays an important role for swissbianco usa.

thanks!

roger remund
bianco new swiss knives
www.swissbianco.com
www.fehlschaerfe.de (my german dealer/lots of pics)
www.messerforum.net (swissbianco forum)

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
  • "Survival must be earned"-Klingon Proverb
Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 09:29:48 AM
I was going to post it in KF but they just shut it down for maintenance, so I'll post it here for now.  This is a pair of anodized titanium scaled Victorinox Classic SD's, made by Roger at SwissBianco.  I got the purple one first but my wife grabbed it the moment it came out of the box.  This is the first and only SAK she's ever shown interest in so I let her have it.  Naturally, this meant I needed another one, so I ordered the gold one from Roger afterwards!

Both are fantastic, and I am proud to have them both in my collection.  In the event of a divorce I'm taking the purple one back!  >:D

Def

Hope you got a pre-nup to back that up! ::)
"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall;
 Some run from breaks of ice, and answer none:
 And some condemned for a fault alone." -William Shakespeare, King Lear (1608), Act IV, scene 6, line 169

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%