Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Nomad

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Nomad
on: February 12, 2008, 01:41:58 AM
OK let me tell ya aout our favorite Aussie. He is the man. Today I got in the mail.
A new Sideclip
A new mini
And a new PST

This was by far grander than any trade I have ever done. The guy just seemed to keep emailing saying he was adding to the package. What started off as just an even trade for sideclip he just kept them coming. And I must say that this was making me feel guilty because Mine was just the Item, because the guy to wait in sending his out till he got mine so that I knew it made it around the globe to him, so there was no other way to add stuff.

So let me tell ya how he added the mini. He emails me about 2 days after the package to him was mailed that he had a mini and saw by the postings that I really like the thing so he was going to throw one in. That one I felt fine by because I threw in another bonus item for him anyway so I felt even.

Then 3 days after that he sees that I posted I no longer have a PST because the Jiffy Lube guy stole it, and He says If I dont mind,He will  throw in one he had so I can have another.

Well all the tools arrived safe and sound and all show absolutely no signs of ever being used. So he may be grouchy at times but I will tell ya he is a class act!!!! So feel safe trading with him!!!
S

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Re: Nomad
Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 12:32:16 PM
You received it all and in good order?

I was getting worried.

Admittedly it was still within the "10 business days" they promised me, but I still get antsy with slow deliveries.

If you look close the Sideclip has some wear on the pliers.
The PST did not have a Sheath.
I also kept the little split ring that come with the mini.

Anyway, if you could - can you take a photo of the PST cutters like the one in the PST thread? I want to know if it matches mine, or looks more like others I have seen (I'm worried mine is a rogue)

Since finding that Mini, I've seen another two (That's four in total I've seen - which is more than any other Retired tool, except Old Wave)
Seems lots of stores have them left over from long time ago.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 01:08:25 PM by Nomad »

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 05:23:12 PM
Its good to see another successful trade being made and this section of the forum being used to it's full potential.  :)

Having feedback about other members really does make a difference IMO and can remove some anxieties that some may have about sending away their tools in a trade.
I'm back!!

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 10:14:08 PM
Nomad
Of course I can. I will do this tommorow after the storm is over. Unfortunatly I have to go plow right now.
S

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD