Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

How many SAKs do you have?

GigaHz · 44 · 3602

Poll

0 to 10
17 (26.2%)
10 to 50
23 (35.4%)
50 to 100
8 (12.3%)
100 to 500
11 (16.9%)
Over 500
6 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

nl Offline Waterlander

• Don't follow me, I'm lost too..
Re: How many SAKs do you have?
Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 11:03:47 AM
Also, notice how few have between 50 and 100 SAKs. There was a similar thread on SOSAK many moons ago, and pretty much the same pattern emerged. Somewhere between 20 and 50 people realize they have a collection, lower their shoulders, relax, straighten their backs, and... get more knives. :D

I'm one of those :D
However, my sak collection is shrinking..not growing..  :think:

hu Offline borgwarrior

• Wait,what?
Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 11:14:04 AM
When I had joined MT.O, I had around 5 SAKs. Now I have 12 (3 inbound), and a Spirit X. And still want more. WAY more. :facepalm:
Small collection of SAK's, (but growing rapidly. :D) not so fast at this time. :( And the most important of all: Ze Zuper Zoldier by Steve!  :ahhh
Wishlist for 2014: Rangergrip 88, Victorinox: CT41, Spirit X BO CC, Swisstool X BO, Some limited Alox stuffs and so on

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: Re: How many SAKs do you have?
Reply #32 on: June 14, 2012, 01:47:18 PM
When I had joined MT.O, I had around 5 SAKs. Now I have 12 (3 inbound), and a Spirit X. And still want more. WAY more. :facepalm:

And a special :drool: worthy BO Spirit X at that. :ahhh you started of great. :tu:

gb Offline Farmman

Reply #33 on: June 14, 2012, 04:09:11 PM
Here is a picture of the 15 I own.  Bugger that should be 16 forgot the swisstool, double bugger 17 Swiss card in my wallet. Not that impressive until you factor in the fact I don't really like saks?...

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #34 on: June 14, 2012, 04:15:13 PM
Here is a picture of the 15 I own.  Bugger that should be 16 forgot the swisstool, double bugger 17 Swiss card in my wallet. Not that impressive until you factor in the fact I don't really like saks?...

If you really don't like them I'll put them in my special bin for you...................
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

gb Offline Farmman

Reply #35 on: June 14, 2012, 05:35:36 PM

If you really don't like them I'll put them in my special bin for you...................

Believe it or not you are not the first person to make such a kind offer.  Ok so don't like is a strong term however my preference for Leatherman is well known

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #36 on: June 14, 2012, 05:42:00 PM

Yeah, right ...  ;)

Ok so don't like is a strong term however my preference for Leatherman is well known

:salute: :D :D

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

mx Offline Sidhartha

• Hecho en México
Reply #37 on: June 14, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
63 victorinox and wenger and no plans to get more for the moment
custom swiss army knives

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 08:09:31 PM
Also, notice how few have between 50 and 100 SAKs. There was a similar thread on SOSAK many moons ago, and pretty much the same pattern emerged. Somewhere between 20 and 50 people realize they have a collection, lower their shoulders, relax, straighten their backs, and... get more knives. :D

There you go again, ruining a perfectly fine hypothesis with facts. Some people...  ;)

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 09:40:48 PM
I did not think of myself as a collector of SAKs until I found myself buying The Vic Anniversary soldier. Moments after sending my funds, I thought to myself...guess your now a collector bud.  :facepalm:  :D
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #40 on: June 15, 2012, 10:25:59 AM

You wouldn't call yourself a SAKs maniac then?

Believe it or not you are not the first person to make such a kind offer.  Ok so don't like is a strong term however my preference for Leatherman is well known
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

us Offline Marius

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 03:16:50 PM
Over 100 here but below 500. I sincerely hope I won't reach 500. I feel the need to shrink a bit already. Oh, 90% are alox >:D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:32:36 PM by Marius »

nl Offline Waterlander

• Don't follow me, I'm lost too..
Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 06:34:45 PM

There you go again, ruining a perfectly fine hypothesis with facts. Some people...  ;)

:rofl:

Let's just say my saks are growing in quality.  :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $81.95
PayPal Fees: $4.26
Net Balance: $77.69
Below Goal: $222.31
Site Currency: USD
26%