Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Will be offline!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Will be offline!
Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 08:27:46 AM
Well an update. I didn't start back drinking just not worth it. I haven't drank for years so I decided to drink a few now and again to keep the hard urge at bay. Seems my weakness is liquor so I drank 1 beer. Yes just 1. I figured that everyone deserves a second chance and I know I have had my fair share and blew most of them. I'm not online as much but I'm still here! We are working through our problems and wish to thank everyone here and a few that texted,pm, or otherwise contacted me all is well for now. Thanks!
So you haven't started drinking but you had only one beer?  :think: Let's keep it that way! Right buddy,, :tu: everyone deserves time to chill and relax, let's just not get carried away.. One or two beers is ok(unless there 40's) then you have a prob, just remember we're here for you(even if you gotta vent) you know where to turn.. JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Will be offline!
Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012, 03:28:46 PM
I'm glad you guys are working on things, Steve. :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16