Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Coast / LED Lenser / Leatherman Warranty

us Offline MeadMaker

Coast / LED Lenser / Leatherman Warranty
on: September 16, 2012, 12:46:42 AM
My Coast L6 light is one of my favorites because it has an adjustable beam, but that feature stopped working a couple weeks ago.  So, I downloaded he warranty return form from the Coast website, filled it in and sent the light in. 

I know that LED Lenser is a German company that makes Coast lights, but the address given was for Coast in Oregon, so I assumed that I was sending the light to Coast.  About a week later I get an email from the Leatherman / LED Lenser warranty department saying that they had shipped my repaired or replacement light.  The estimated delivery date was September 18.  It showed up today, the 15th.  That is the quick warranty service that Leatherman is known for.

Inside the package was a new Led Lenser L7.  It is very similar to the L6 except that it has a clicky switch and a 3xAAA format.  I preferred the 2xAA setup of the L6 because the longer body was more comfortable in my wide hand.  I'm not complaining though.  A new light to replace a malfunctioning light of similar specs is a good deal. 
Tick Magnet

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD