Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New phone on it's way

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Re: New phone on it's way
Reply #60 on: September 26, 2012, 09:51:52 PM
1.Politics
2.Religion
3.Apple vs PC?

:think:

It's tempting to add this one to the list.  Lets not loose friends over a couple of computer makers, OK? ;)

Don't think that's going to be a problem, we manage to discus MT brands without a flame war and I hardly believe that Apple vs. the rest can get as heated as politics and religion, we are not a tech forum and I don't believe that we have any fan boys here and if we do I think they are old enough to keep a discussion civilized, politics and religion can bring the worst out in people.

I'm neither fandroid or crapple fan, but to this day I never experienced I have been "limited" in any way whatsoever using my Iphone S4.. :)

Don't feel that limited with my iPad but I wish that I could customize the layout as I want like I can do with Android, it's more that I like to have the ability to do what I want with the OS if I wish to.

I think that's one of the biggest benefits Apple has going for it.  Even if you absolutely hate Mac OSX, an Apple PC will run Windows via boot camp better than pretty much any other computer on the market.  I run Windows 7 on my 4 year old iMac, and it runs it better than most computers that I've tried in on in the stores.

No denying that Apple makes good computers, if you want a good PC that runs Windows smoothly my experience is that you got to build it yourself or go to a specialized computer store and get them to put one together, you can get a computer that is the equivalent to the Mac Pro for half the price. But I admit that I have been considering buying a Mac from time to time, oh how beautiful they truly are.
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #61 on: September 27, 2012, 08:04:33 AM
I have to say that after a year of a cheap phone after i destroyed my samsung touch screen in the washing machine  ::)  im really impressed with my LG optimus l3 i added lots of cool apps yesterday and ther is loads of free ones as well, it works great and the touch screen is hassle free plus its the right size for me, im not a keep up with the jones type i use what i have or can afford so i watched lots of reviews on youtube on this phone before i decided what deal to go with, so all good  :tu: oh and i have a compass and a torch now as well  :rofl:

gb Offline ryan1835

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • buh
Reply #62 on: September 27, 2012, 08:12:01 AM
1.Politics
2.Religion
3.Apple vs PC?

:think:

It's tempting to add this one to the list.  Lets not loose friends over a couple of computer makers, OK? ;)

Well as long as everyone understands apple are the best I don't see what the problem is  ???

;)
I

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #63 on: September 27, 2012, 08:45:42 AM
Yes, Steve Jobs invented everything electronic and Chris Reeve everything mechanical...
 ::)

The funny  :D thing is that in some relevant forums people actually do believe that and are willing to fight  :twak: verbally to the death :skull: of the thread for that belief, based mainly on the need to justify the money they have spent and the assumption they hold that  in buyng said product they have become members of a superior, exclusive, higher level club which additionally gifts them with infallibility and makes everybody else unenlightened…....

I can understand people willing to fight to the end for their country but for someone elses products … why….?

:facepalm:

end of speech....  :salute:
 :D :D

Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%