Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What is your most used tool?

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Re: What is your most used tool?
Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 01:04:26 PM
scissors are very popular ! i use mine at least once a day, even if it is only to trim facial hair, nails or some other hair springing from the orifices on my head, the ones nature seems to be providing for my old age, the use of which is still a mystery.
i wouldn't want to be without the magnifier and tweezers (for splinters) so it's 'swisschamp' all the way with me ! EDC'd one for years and i feel naked without it. i think i HAVE used every single tool on it, more than once, but some get more than others !
HOW HELL DO PEOPLE GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT AT LEAST ONE 'MULTI' OR 'SAK' ???
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:09:06 PM by Taxi Dad »

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 01:17:07 PM
I can't begin to count the times i've used the screwdrivers to change batteries in kids toys ! and fuses in pugs, and batteries in smoke alarms. it would be like loosing a limb not to have 'old faithful' with me 24/7

Offline Styerman

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 05:02:15 PM
For me it's the can opener ( cat feeding ) , the caplifter ( imported beer/stubborn twist off caps ) , and the pen blade on my Handyman . The eye glass driver in the corkscrew gets honorable mention .

Chris

au Offline PTRSAK

• No Life Club
  • I'm an Adult?!?! When did that happen?
Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 02:37:22 AM
This week it's been the cap lifter (hic) :drink: but normally it would be a close battle between small blade and scissors.

Re: the fish scale, it makes an excellent letter opener and as mentioned previously, a nice slim non destructive probe. Or with a little modding to open the hook disgorger it could become a mini fork for eating/cooking. Only ever used it once to scale a fish with my old Wenger and it took a loooong time to get the last of the scales and smell out of it. Nearly had to relegate it to the tackle box permanently.

us Offline Accujohn

• No Life Club
What is your most used tool?
Reply #34 on: October 07, 2012, 05:46:18 AM
Hmmm, saw maybe

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34