Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

PE One-Handed Forester?

us Offline JNieporte

PE One-Handed Forester?
on: October 05, 2012, 12:30:27 AM
I was at the local knife shop and spotted a One Handed Forester, dual density, but was plain edged. Was this ever offered by Victorinox, or is this a knife he bought from a customer who modified it? I didn't bother to ask, but it looked nice. If this is a modded knife, then it looks factory.
This is gonna hurt...

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Re: PE One-Handed Forester?
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 02:04:33 AM
It's factory. A few thousand emails and letters and grumbly reviews got them to make these on a sporadic basis.

Buy it. You know you want to. You can still feel it, looking at you with those great big innocent heartbroken Swiss puppy eyes, wondering why you won't love it and take it home and what it did wrong. You can go back, you can still get it, there is still time.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline JNieporte

Re: PE One-Handed Forester?
Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:10:42 AM
I still have my One Handed Forester from when they were new. Got it from felinevet. I removed the serrations with a ceramic stick.

With a regular Forster...

And with a One Handed Trekker, which I also made plain edge...

(The blades are even. I had to tilt them so the camera wouldn't glare off the blades.)

But then my daughter's cat stole it...

Seriously. One day it came up missing. We searched the house, and found it in front of his little bed (shown above). He drug it off my night stand by the lanyard, in his teeth, and took it to his bed. I posed the knife this way for clarity.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 02:14:28 AM by JNieporte »
This is gonna hurt...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24