Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Family portrait

3in1 · 39 · 4836

ca Offline CanadianLMfan

• No Life Club
  • All Lurkers Please Join :D
Re: Family portrait
Reply #30 on: December 23, 2013, 10:25:51 PM
When I see other collections, I look at mine and think, "mine sucks". :facepalm:
Leatherman

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: December 24, 2013, 01:15:52 AM
great pictures... glad to see you remembered the Zippo this time. :D

if I ever make it over to England, make sure you lock your doors. :P :cheers:

england Offline 3in1

Reply #32 on: December 24, 2013, 10:04:37 AM
My door is always open to you buddy  :cheers:

But I might invest in a safe........   :P

us Offline AdmSlc

• adm.slc@icloud.com
Reply #33 on: December 25, 2013, 07:14:40 AM
Sweet!

-AdmSlc

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #34 on: December 25, 2013, 01:11:49 PM
CanadianLMfan, the nice thing is that it really isn't a competition. Collections are personal things and one should collect what interests him or her. Not everyone can invest big bucks into one either...thus I like even the smallest collections...as collections usually tell an interesting story of the collector. I personally am happy to just have fellow collectors that share interest in multi-tools and SAKs. Thus, when I look at your collection (or anyone's for that matter), the last thing that enters my minds is that "it sucks". So keep on collecting at your pace. It is your collection, and I think every collector should be proud of his/her collection.  :tu:

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

ca Offline CanadianLMfan

• No Life Club
  • All Lurkers Please Join :D
Reply #35 on: December 25, 2013, 02:18:46 PM
CanadianLMfan, the nice thing is that it really isn't a competition. Collections are personal things and one should collect what interests him or her. Not everyone can invest big bucks into one either...thus I like even the smallest collections...as collections usually tell an interesting story of the collector. I personally am happy to just have fellow collectors that share interest in multi-tools and SAKs. Thus, when I look at your collection (or anyone's for that matter), the last thing that enters my minds is that "it sucks". So keep on collecting at your pace. It is your collection, and I think every collector should be proud of his/her collection.  :tu:

Yeah, I'm not much of a collector. :cheers:
Leatherman

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #36 on: December 25, 2013, 03:55:11 PM

Very we'll said!  I'm not really a collector, but my collection of MT's and SAK's does keep growing.  One day I would like to start collecting on a greater scale, but right now funds don't allow that, but that just means there will be more to collect later on down the road.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

us Offline David

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #37 on: December 25, 2013, 06:27:01 PM
I see you didn't forget a certian item this time. Nice collection you have there.    :tu:    :)
What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast

se Offline Mr Biriyani

Reply #38 on: December 29, 2013, 09:59:37 PM
 :drool:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41