Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

3 Ring binder, Grid-it's carry?

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
3 Ring binder, Grid-it's carry?
on: October 23, 2012, 04:58:41 PM
Ok I know it sounds funny, but after watching so many episodes of law and order I came up with a idea, for those who have watched L&O ci, you know how detective goren carrys his binder everywhere, so what if you were to do the same? But not for the same reason, grid-it makes one that fits the 3 ring! You take two or even three, place them in the binder, there more then likely to have a place for your 701 pen and pencil, so that saves you space, normally they have slots for cards so you can put band aids, or other little carries, all while your other tactical carry is stored in a grid-it, and better yet everything is all hidden in a 8X 11 binder that everyone thinks is normal? In the car, on the seat, at work on the desk, in the briefcase, in the locker, no one would think of anything? I mean of course you can get tactical and get a ACU camo binder to carry everything in, but then that blows the coverage, the only thing that would be a downfall is for people like me who walk every where carrying it would be a down fall, you would need so type of strap or backpack to hold it. But has anyone tried this or anything close to it?  JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline stealth007s

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I don't LIKE anything!i!¡!¡!¡!
Re: 3 Ring binder, Grid-it's carry?
Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 06:40:38 AM
Sounds like a great idea to me  :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Dear Leatherman......................

Terry

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: 3 Ring binder, Grid-it's carry?
Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 01:05:58 AM
Well, I got bored and wondered what to do, so I sat down on every mans thrown and pondered, and it hit me! You basically need a board and then something to hold whatever you put on it agents it right? Well my son and I looked around in the basement and found a lid, and I knew I had rubber bands in the office, so we went to work. And this is what we came up with, as you can see the board doesn't hold as much, but it does work, and yes it was heavy! But I didn't like it, and it all went back into the cases.. I'm sure if you did get the grid-it's it should hold a heck of a lot more, and work easier! But will work!  JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%