Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What is this?

us Offline King_Gorilla

Re: What is this?
Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 10:54:05 PM
That's a great little find there. :tu:  I wish I'd gotten my hands on one now.

well,  It looks like the ebay seller that I got mine from has 6 left...   :-\

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Pocket-Multi-Function-Tools-Pliers-Scissors-Screwdriver-Keychain-Hole-RI-/131922581733

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: What is this?
Reply #31 on: September 25, 2017, 07:18:23 PM
FWIW, after 1 year and some months, last August my Gerber DET Fake blew up. Both sliding panels bent irreversibly and the handles bent like cheap pot steel under heavy pressure. Their shape and the way they bent made them impossible to repair without replacing both handle sections. I also broke the tool springs in handle and the DET spike bent at the pivot in a   :clap: way

I finished the job with my old LM Core, and I'm sure a real MP from Gerber would've been up to the task

this was ots last pic

not worth the $10 I say now...it really felt solid when i bought it, more than it actually was... :facepalm:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%