Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOG Fasthawks 20$

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
SOG Fasthawks 20$
on: November 17, 2012, 04:27:23 PM
Just came back from Wallyworld where low and behold the SOG Fasthawk's are 20$ for the holiday season. But jsut letting you know there are limited supplies at the stores. Mine had only 40 of them on the shelves so I had to buy 3 right off.

SOG quality is way down with the fusion line, however these things are fantastic and throw unbelievable. However do not believe the hype on the webpage. This thing is actually as sharp as my butterknives, and really need to be sharpened, However they do seem to hold an edge.
S

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: SOG Fasthawks 20$
Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 06:50:32 PM
Just came back from Wallyworld where low and behold the SOG Fasthawk's are 20$ for the holiday season. But jsut letting you know there are limited supplies at the stores. Mine had only 40 of them on the shelves so I had to buy 3 right off.SOG quality is way down with the fusion line, however these things are fantastic and throw unbelievable. However do not believe the hype on the webpage. This thing is actually as sharp as my butterknives, and really need to be sharpened, However they do seem to hold an edge.

:oops:

:D

:cheers:
Everything’s adjustable

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68