Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Stop teasing me!

us Offline 665ae

• Formerly known as 665ae
  • No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
Stop teasing me!
on: December 01, 2006, 08:10:26 PM
So, I get the SoSak online newsletter today... which details this really great package deal for a Vic Farmer and Vic Flashlight.  It's listed as the December SAK of the Month and has a link where I would go to find it...  but when I check the store to find out a price, the November SAK is still listed!!!!

I'm going to lie on the floor kicking and screaming and holding my breath until this changes!   :D

(insert bratty 5 year old voice here) "I want the silver Vic combo now!"
If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Stop teasing me!
Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 09:57:18 PM
Tim may not have gotten around to updating his store yet- those silly Californians are waaaaayyyy behind, no matter what George Clooney says!

Send Tim an e-mail at felinevet@sosakonline.com and I am sure he will be happy to give you some details.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline 665ae

• No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 10:32:25 PM
I figure he's probably got a job and won't get around to updating it until tonight.   So I'll keep checking back until it gets updated :)

I want that silver combo baad!
If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 12:58:02 AM
I want that silver combo baad!

(sigh) Yet another delay for the long-awaited, much-anticipated, Swisstool Spirit.  :cry:
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline 665ae

• No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 01:04:12 AM
(sigh) Yet another delay for the long-awaited, much-anticipated, Swisstool Spirit.  :cry:

I just keep putting that one off... I don't want to buy the "best" tool you can own yet.  Why ruin all my other multitool experiences before they even happen?

Of course, I'd be happy to buy one right now... that is, if it were the multitool.org custom forum Spirit...  (hint hint)  ;)

us Offline Fred

• I'm the one they call Dr FeelGood
Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 01:32:31 AM
gee, what are you getting at?
Yabba dabba doo!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30