Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What was the direct reason you joined?

Nhoj · 35 · 1338

us Offline THE_LONGBOW

Re: What was the direct reason you joined?
Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 06:23:26 AM
I found this site in 2008 while Googling BuckTool it kept coming up in my searches. So I looked around and found some pictures of BuckTools and registered at that time. Then I forgot about the site for some time. Then again I kept coming across the site while Googling. So in 2011 I found a thread on BuckTools and was hooked from then on. I have learned a lot of information on BuckTools and other Multitools while on here. This is now my favorite forum. A great bunch of people on here.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 06:29:51 AM
I was looking at reviews for the multitools I had and others I was interested in, and stumbled upon the main site.  That led to me deciding to check out the forum section.  I lurked for a little while and saw that this was a good forum for me to join.  I saw that it was a forum where I could really learn a lot about my growing interest in MTs/SAKs. 

I've only joined one other forum before this one (not MT/SAK related), and I saw so many ridiculous and vulgar posts and so much in-fighting that I haven't been back much since.  This place appeared friendly and educational, and it has not disappointed.  So many other places just seem to have members that enjoy arguing and thinking they're big and know it all about whatever topic is discussed, whereas here, members are happy to help in any way they can and don't try to start arguments or any of that nonsense. 

I'm very happy I joined, and I spend a fair amount of my free time here, so much that I've now become a full fledged member of the "No Life Club" :cheers: ;)
K-Tibbs

tr Offline TurkTeen

• Meet The Youngster: 13 Years Old and SAK Collector
Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 06:46:40 AM
.... and the TiNi Crosscut I got was entirely your fault Lynn  :pok: :pok:

I will alleviate your anguish by allowing you to send it to me. :D

Nah, I wouldn't do that to you. Mine's marked USA and I know you only like Chinese made stuff these days  :whistle:

:rofl:      That made my day!
I cannot mod.
I cannot trade.
But I can collect.

You have not felt real pain until you have used Tapatalk on a Blackberry...

gr Offline firiki

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 10:16:19 AM
In a few words, the MT.O's nice ambience. I was looking for SAK reviews as I wanted to give a good one as a present. That resuscitated my interest in them. I went through many websites and found that I kept lurking in the Swiss forum. Gruadually I saw that this place is full of respectful people that relentlessly poke fun at each other while exchanging a lot of actually valid information. Bingo! I have more questions than answers I'm afraid and for a long time I hadn't considered joining. I decided to do so because I knew this to be fair to others as well as instructive/entertaining for me. Cheers, everybody 
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 11:39:05 AM
I was getting interested in MTs and I came across this site (and some others).  I lurked for a few days, decided I liked the place so I joined up.  I like it here so I stayed  :tu:
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%