Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

TV - The Walking Dead [SPOILERS!]

Whoey · 857 · 39155

Poll

How do you follow the series?

Watch each episode as it airs... I have no patience!
30 (41.7%)
Save them up and blitz through the season in a short period!
19 (26.4%)
The walking who?
12 (16.7%)
other (specify)
5 (6.9%)
Brains!
6 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: TV - The Walking Dead [SPOILERSI!]
Reply #840 on: October 25, 2016, 01:54:46 AM
I just finished watching it, and I had to drop everything immediately afterwards and post my thoughts on the internet!  :P

What can I say, if I was in Rick's place I would have sucked up my ego a lot sooner than he did to save my people.  There will be an opportunity to kill Negan later on.  Why stir up more smurf in what is definitely a no win situation?  Look for an opportunity to get everyone out alive, even if you have to swallow your pride.

Megan asked why Rick was being so stupid.  My response was "Practice."

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Re: TV - The Walking Dead [SPOILERS!]
Reply #841 on: October 25, 2016, 02:09:28 AM
Poor Glenn was living on borrowed time.  I thought they diverted from the comic when he wasnt the first to go down.  But nope, Glenn got it same as the comic.  I REALLY hope they dont do the same thing to Negan in the show as comic...

PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #842 on: October 25, 2016, 02:24:51 PM
Great way to start a new season! The full episode was over before I even noticed. I had to check it didn't last only 10 minutes.

Great reality check. All the characters were beginning to act and feel like they were invencible, everything always worked out for them, nothing could stop them... Well, check again! It was good for them and for the fans. It brought more (some?) realism to the show.

Never read the comics, only know the characters/story from the TV show. No spoillers for me!
 :D :D

Really, really enjoyed it!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #843 on: February 13, 2017, 01:49:59 AM
:popcorn:  an hour away  :tu:

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #844 on: April 06, 2017, 09:36:56 PM
Finally started catchup mode on this... 5 EPs marathoned so far. Lucille's victims was prespoiled thanks to notverysocialmedia.

EP4 - why did the Saviors take the beds from Alexandria... did all the Bed Bath and Beyond shops drop off the face of the earth during the outbreak? Apart from forcing Alexandrites to get out into the world and bring back supplies... this really was a  :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :shrug: moment.

Otherwise, not very surprised by how things are going vs comic, although I am really glad I'm marathoning vs one EP a week... god that must be painful with the mono focus during each EP of the show.
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #845 on: April 07, 2017, 04:36:22 PM
Finally started catchup mode on this... 5 EPs marathoned so far. Lucille's victims was prespoiled thanks to notverysocialmedia.

EP4 - why did the Saviors take the beds from Alexandria... did all the Bed Bath and Beyond shops drop off the face of the earth during the outbreak? Apart from forcing Alexandrites to get out into the world and bring back supplies... this really was a  :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :shrug: moment.

Otherwise, not very surprised by how things are going vs comic, although I am really glad I'm marathoning vs one EP a week... god that must be painful with the mono focus during each EP of the show.

I think this is more of a "I do this because I can" thing. Like with the whole scene about the melon...

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #846 on: April 07, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

I think this is more of a "I do this because I can" thing. Like with the whole scene about the melon...
Yeah I suppose, but it does fall into the well fed & well rested will have a better capacity to scavenge vs someone who slept badly on the floor.

I guess if I were the alexandrites I'd head out bed hunting first...

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #847 on: April 13, 2017, 12:28:51 PM
All caught up now. Really glad I waited and marathoned through it.

still irks me that they offed Andrea in such a silly way, she was meant to hook up with Rick, and be the sniper, which Michone stepped into, and she was supposed to hook up with King Ezekiel.  :facepalm:

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #848 on: April 13, 2017, 12:36:13 PM
All caught up now. Really glad I waited and marathoned through it.

still irks me that they offed Andrea in such a silly way, she was meant to hook up with Rick, and be the sniper, which Michone stepped into, and she was supposed to hook up with King Ezekiel.  :facepalm:

I think this is so the show is more politically correct...

:facepalm:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #849 on: April 13, 2017, 12:54:53 PM
I don't mind the way they went, I just think they changed some things badly and then were forced to change others to keep the general story line working.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #850 on: April 13, 2017, 12:56:45 PM
I don't mind the way they went, I just think they changed some things badly and then were forced to change others to keep the general story line working.

On did this on purpose, right?

Show content
Come on, admit it!
 :pok: :pok:

Show content
Ok, here goes:

Show content
General Story!

:salute:

:D :D :D :D

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #851 on: December 12, 2017, 07:13:25 PM
Anyone watching as they air? 

This whole season has been a snore for me even though there is alot of action.  Im so over Negan and they are draaaaging this out.  The action is so disjointed its hard to follow.  Will they just get on with it and fight some more zombies please. 

Also at the end they showed Carl bit by a zombie... he'll be fine.  I feel no worry for him...

Some minor spoiler from comic Re: Carl

Show content
Hes in the comic forever, and while there are some differences they arent going to cut him out so I feel no shock or worry for poor old one eyed Carl.  I mean how can they not do the Carl love story for next season where he makes out with a girl who pretends she is a zombie, and frenches his empty eye socket.  (yes this really happends and just looking at the drawing of it make me want to puke)

Bigger spoiler from comic Re: Negan

Show content
They dont Kill Negan in the comic and he is there first long term prisoner.  Its so anti climactic I hope they DONT do this in the show. 

PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #852 on: December 13, 2017, 11:15:18 AM
Anyone watching as they air? 

This whole season has been a snore for me even though there is alot of action.  Im so over Negan and they are draaaaging this out.  The action is so disjointed its hard to follow.  Will they just get on with it and fight some more zombies please. 

Also at the end they showed Carl bit by a zombie... he'll be fine.  I feel no worry for him...

Some minor spoiler from comic Re: Carl

Show content
Hes in the comic forever, and while there are some differences they arent going to cut him out so I feel no shock or worry for poor old one eyed Carl.  I mean how can they not do the Carl love story for next season where he makes out with a girl who pretends she is a zombie, and frenches his empty eye socket.  (yes this really happends and just looking at the drawing of it make me want to puke)

Bigger spoiler from comic Re: Negan

Show content
They dont Kill Negan in the comic and he is there first long term prisoner.  Its so anti climactic I hope they DONT do this in the show. 

yeah I am very deceived by this season too.
BTW, you might want to put that character's thing between spoilers on your second paragraph   :twak:

some may have not seen it yet and want to enjoy the season at its full
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #853 on: March 05, 2018, 06:54:00 PM
Its like the writers are just trying to piss on and off the fans now.

Show content

I have a feeling they are not going to continue the show indefinitely like the comic will run.

They smurfing killed carl.  One of the shows only worthwhile characters.  Now none of the carl plot lines are even possible.

Loved episode 9 while we got to watch Rick sit for the whole episode and watch him die.  So fun, great episode.  Maybe when rick is done crying and puts in a fresh tampon he can maybe go and on I dont know, kill negan.... FFS

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #854 on: March 06, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Show content

I have a feeling they are not going to continue the show indefinitely like the comic will run.

They smurfing killed carl.  One of the shows only worthwhile characters.  Now none of the carl plot lines are even possible.

Loved episode 9 while we got to watch Rick sit for the whole episode and watch him die.  So fun, great episode.  Maybe when rick is done crying and puts in a fresh tampon he can maybe go and on I dont know, kill negan.... FFS

Well, that's no surprise...

Show content

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #855 on: March 06, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Show content

yeah...I might be the only one wondering this,
but

Show content
WTF are we supposed to understand from Negan appearing in the end of the "dream sequence"? Does this mean that he's now friends with Rick and the others? Is it that he's preparing a master plan after all these years, hidden among the good guys?  :think:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 03:22:23 PM by ThePeacent »
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #856 on: March 06, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Show content

yeah...I might be the only one wondering this,
but

Show content
WTF are we supposed to understand from Negan appearing in the end of the "dream sequence"? Does this mean that he's now friends with Rick and the others? Is it that he's preparing a master plan after all these years, hidden among the good guys?  :think:

Apparently, getting bitten gets you high... You begin hallucinating with awll kinds of surreal smurf...

:facepalm:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD