Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

TV - Game of Thrones

Whoey · 634 · 29566

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Re: TV - Game of Thrones
Reply #570 on: May 06, 2019, 02:31:05 PM
Last nights episode was interesting.

My guess?

It's all going to come down to the Hound and Arya. Dany is going to get killed doing a Kamikaze run on Euron and his fleet to get revenge for her dragon 'child' that got shot down. The Hound will take out his brother for all the years of hatred he's stored up, clearing the way for Arya disguised with anthers face sneaking into Kings Landing and doing Cerci like she did Walder Frey. Then she goes back north to act as bodyguard and right hand for her sister Sansa who will rule the north while Jon rules the south.

Dany is goig to self destruct because her heritage of the madness of her family line in going to catchup with her.

Just guessing.

Lady Brianne never recovers from her broken heart from Jamie, and opens a S&M brothel called "Mistress Brianne's House Of Pain" and makes a fortune. The Hound opens a fried chicken franchise and gets rich. The big red bearded guy goes back up to the frozen north and opens a ski resort that Mistress Brianne stays at for free. He never gives up hope.

Arya opens a chain of martial arts studios for learning to kill people in 8 easy steps. Sam and Gilly open a book store and coffee shop in Kings Landing and influence Jon to open the first public library.

And the peasants are happy.
Don't get too serious, just enough will do.

nz Offline Syncop8r

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #571 on: May 06, 2019, 10:48:09 PM
 :rofl:

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #572 on: May 06, 2019, 11:48:05 PM
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #573 on: May 06, 2019, 11:56:57 PM
OK, so here's my thinking: 

Having Arya kill Cerci feels like too much of a re-run.  I do think she and the Hound have to take down the Mountain, though I suspect at least one of them dies doing it.

Does Jon stop Dany before she fires King's Landing?  Either by talking her down or by force?  I'm guessing not.  I suspect that Dany goes off half cocked and attacks KL showing herself to be a poor choice of ruler.  So whatever the outcome Jon is forced to take on either her or Cerci and claim the throne.  The Kingdom thrives under a broken-hearted king.

mc Offline Gerhard Gerber

• No Life Club
Reply #574 on: May 07, 2019, 09:14:48 AM
Well Holy Crap on a Cracker! :twak: :ahhh :twak: :twak:

I hope you were referring to EP3........because for EP4

:ahhh

Withdrawn  :facepalm:

Show content
A knight lost her virginity......big whoop!

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #575 on: May 07, 2019, 10:40:48 AM
Having Arya kill Cerci feels like too much of a re-run.
:iagree:

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #576 on: May 07, 2019, 01:42:09 PM
My bet is on Jamie in yet another exciting twist?

You know the FamilySlayer.

Or the Hound does Cersei while the Stark kills the Mountain........somehow? :think:

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #577 on: May 07, 2019, 01:43:32 PM
I hope you were referring to EP3........because for EP4

Withdrawn  :facepalm:

Show content
A knight lost her virginity......big whoop!

Nope I posted this as soon as I saw 4.

It was pretty shocking and disturbing to me just like Crap on a Cracker might be.

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #578 on: May 07, 2019, 09:01:32 PM
Last nights episode was interesting.

My guess?

It's all going to come down to the Hound and Arya. Dany is going to get killed doing a Kamikaze run on Euron and his fleet to get revenge for her dragon 'child' that got shot down. The Hound will take out his brother for all the years of hatred he's stored up, clearing the way for Arya disguised with anthers face sneaking into Kings Landing and doing Cerci like she did Walder Frey. Then she goes back north to act as bodyguard and right hand for her sister Sansa who will rule the north while Jon rules the south.

Dany is goig to self destruct because her heritage of the madness of her family line in going to catchup with her.

Just guessing.

Lady Brianne never recovers from her broken heart from Jamie, and opens a S&M brothel called "Mistress Brianne's House Of Pain" and makes a fortune. The Hound opens a fried chicken franchise and gets rich. The big red bearded guy goes back up to the frozen north and opens a ski resort that Mistress Brianne stays at for free. He never gives up hope.

Arya opens a chain of martial arts studios for learning to kill people in 8 easy steps. Sam and Gilly open a book store and coffee shop in Kings Landing and influence Jon to open the first public library.

And the peasants are happy.

I think you're on to something!  :tu:
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #579 on: May 07, 2019, 09:03:57 PM
The ironborn attack / Dragon death seemed cheap to me. Like, why wouldn't the dragons and Daenerys be able to see those ships? It was not an arch trajectory situation. They haven't made many cheap calls on this show and I thought that was kind of a bummer
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

00 Offline Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
Reply #580 on: May 07, 2019, 09:18:19 PM
 :iagree:

Show content
I'm with you old chap - Danaerys' aerial recon should've spotted the ack-ack a tad earlier.

The way she was in barely contained rage at the end does not bode well...
Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
Reply #581 on: May 08, 2019, 11:53:56 AM
Nope I posted this as soon as I saw 4.

It was pretty shocking and disturbing to me just like Crap on a Cracker might be.

It wasn't bad, but it felt like filler under the circumstances.

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #582 on: May 08, 2019, 01:01:47 PM
It wasn't bad, but it felt like filler under the circumstances.

I agree but that ship sailed a long time ago for me too.

I actually considered quitting the show even this close to the end,so much makes no sense to me at all considering the 7+ year setup to whatever is going on here?

gb Offline kingofswords

Reply #583 on: May 08, 2019, 11:47:35 PM
baby dragons :climber:
baby.jpg
* baby.jpg (Filesize: 48.3 KB)

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #584 on: May 13, 2019, 04:27:05 AM
Holy Smurfing Hiroshima and Nagasaki Flaming desert on a Cracker! :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

And now our Benevolent Leader. :dunno:

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Reply #585 on: May 13, 2019, 04:50:04 AM
Holy Smurfing Hiroshima and Nagasaki Flaming desert on a Cracker! :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

And now our Benevolent Leader. :dunno:

Yeah!!!!!

I wasn't expecting a few of those twists, and even at this late in the game, the writers are still tossing in surprises. I think after this emotional wrenching episode, it's gonna get ugly for the remaining characters. This episode left me with that feeling of Oh My God! :o

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #586 on: May 13, 2019, 04:57:17 AM
Simply Insane wasn't it!

And that poor helpless only child Drogon looked so helpless all by himself too. :popcorn: :oops: :cheers: :twak: :twak: :twak: :ahhh

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #587 on: May 13, 2019, 12:52:54 PM
Wow.... it was what everyone feared, and it happened.  :ahhh

For a while there I was wondering if Cersei was watching from somewhere other than the Red Keep and she would let the opposition take it over then blow it up with wildfire.... but no. What happened was much more moving. Shame Jon couldn't do some remote Targaryan dragon-whispering to stop the mayhem.

Interesting that Arya was not her usual killer self, quite the opposite in fact.

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #588 on: May 13, 2019, 02:55:56 PM
A little late for this...
D6ZyuEzXoAAGeQ3.jpg
* D6ZyuEzXoAAGeQ3.jpg (Filesize: 259.22 KB)

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Reply #589 on: May 13, 2019, 05:07:17 PM
Wow.... it was what everyone feared, and it happened.  :ahhh

For a while there I was wondering if Cersei was watching from somewhere other than the Red Keep and she would let the opposition take it over then blow it up with wildfire.... but no. What happened was much more moving. Shame Jon couldn't do some remote Targaryan dragon-whispering to stop the mayhem.

Interesting that Arya was not her usual killer self, quite the opposite in fact.

I think that's exactly what she had in mind.

When Dany was crisscrossing the city burning it up, did you catch the flairs of green fire in the dragons flame aftermath? There was stashes of green fire all through the city and she was probably planning if the golden army didn't hold, then let the enemy in and as they take the city, blow it heck with green fire. But the dragon foiled that plan totally. Along with Dany's meltdown into insanity.

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #590 on: May 13, 2019, 09:58:21 PM
When Dany was crisscrossing the city burning it up, did you catch the flairs of green fire in the dragons flame aftermath? There was stashes of green fire all through the city and she was probably planning if the golden army didn't hold, then let the enemy in and as they take the city, blow it heck with green fire.

Yes I saw noticed that, although not much was made of it.

Jon/Aegon vs Grey Worm final? :think:   And those Dothraki are out of control...

• No Life Club
Reply #591 on: May 13, 2019, 10:46:08 PM
 :ahhh re-awarded  :cheers:

Little blond smurf on her dragon  :twak:

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #592 on: May 13, 2019, 11:56:15 PM
:ahhh re-awarded  :cheers:

Little blond smurf on her dragon  :twak:

Thats my kind of Woman!

Not afraid to get her hands dirty! :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

• No Life Club
Reply #593 on: May 14, 2019, 08:42:17 AM
 :think: How does cajun fried women & childrem equate to dirty hands?
 :whistle:

In comes the crazy out goes the pretty I say....

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #594 on: May 14, 2019, 01:26:53 PM
:think: How does cajun fried women & childrem equate to dirty hands?
 :whistle:

In comes the crazy out goes the pretty I say....

Well Cersei merely had people Murdered and would never do any of it herself but the UnBurnt is not letting anyone steal her Fire!

I have to respect that.......a little.

The Heart Wants what the Heart Wants as they say.

Don't Judge me...... :tu:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:54:52 PM by ezdog »

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Reply #595 on: May 14, 2019, 01:52:10 PM
Also I heard a story about many people naming their Babies after characters on the show and many have been named Khalesi!

Maybe should have waited until this was all over,don't you think?! :whistle: :facepalm:

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #596 on: May 14, 2019, 03:41:17 PM
Also I heard a story about many people naming their Babies after characters on the show and many have been named Khalesi!

Maybe should have waited until this was all over,don't you think?! :whistle: :facepalm:

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
Reply #597 on: May 14, 2019, 07:57:01 PM
Yes I saw noticed that, although not much was made of it.

Jon/Aegon vs Grey Worm final? :think:   And those Dothraki are out of control...

I’d say the Dothraki did exactly what Dothraki do.

I think Dany will die. Question is how. By the hands of Jon (Aegon) himself? Or maybe Arya will kill Grey Worm and use his face to get close to Dany and kill her? Or maybe Tyrion will honor Jaime’s “tradition” and become the Queenslayer?
[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
Reply #598 on: May 14, 2019, 08:14:29 PM
Or maybe Jon (Aegon) is going to plot with Tyrion and the Onion Knight to stop Dany, she prevents that plot from happening and then makes the mistake of sentencing Jon/Aegon to die, only to see Jon/Aegon rising up from the flames just like Dany did before, because fire doesn’t kill the dragon. And then everyone knows it’s true that Jon is Aegon and the true heir to the iron throne. Dany falling on her knees in tears, defeated, realising it was all for nought. Wouldn’t that be a great dramatic scene!
[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Reply #599 on: May 15, 2019, 03:30:38 AM
Or maybe Jon (Aegon) is going to plot with Tyrion and the Onion Knight to stop Dany, she prevents that plot from happening and then makes the mistake of sentencing Jon/Aegon to die, only to see Jon/Aegon rising up from the flames just like Dany did before, because fire doesn’t kill the dragon. And then everyone knows it’s true that Jon is Aegon and the true heir to the iron throne. Dany falling on her knees in tears, defeated, realising it was all for nought. Wouldn’t that be a great dramatic scene!

The only thing that would make that scene really great, would be Dany on her knees in tears, and seeing Arya coming up behind her with that Valerian dagger in hand, and gives Dany the Little Finger treatment.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%