Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Letherman lookalikes

se Offline Mr Biriyani

Letherman lookalikes
on: April 25, 2013, 03:48:50 PM
Maybe you have seen theese before. But anyway.
It just did happend that I broke the plier of my small Micra clone that actually liked alot. Had it for a long time it was no special quality but I kind of liked the thin tweezerlike plier head.
It´s such a copy that i think you could change and fit the scissors from the Micra without any problem.
Last weekend I found another one on fleamarket for 2$.
Its looks like a bigger PST or like a Core. For me It has a decent setup of tools. They do all lock.You have to put anonther tool halfway to unlock the other tool. It seems really sterdy
Love the long dangerous looking awl. But the problems start with the scissors that seems ok but the spring is in such a bad quality that it doesn´t work.
The Same day I had to take down some small branches of a tree. Excellent chance to try the saw.
Suprisingly it made more of a woodjam than cutting through the wood. I found that there are some bur and small uneven cuts on the saw that makes a difference from a better one.
The best feature is the full size bitholder.I think this is superb.I would love to see that on a better tool. It takes alot of space but it´s so versatile to be able to use any normal bit you have laying around or even extensions or longer bits from your drill.
To sum it up not a bad tool but in a bigger tool like this you wish there was  a bit more quality.
But for 2$ .....
1.JPG
* 1.JPG (Filesize: 22.72 KB)
2.JPG
* 2.JPG (Filesize: 28.13 KB)
3.JPG
* 3.JPG (Filesize: 27.32 KB)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00