Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Farewell

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Re: Farewell
Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 08:01:04 PM
Im still here just lurking. I need a break for awhile until I get things straightened out. It may be a very long break but just know Im still around somewhere.

I was starting to wonder if you moved to alaska and we'd see you on a new reality show!  Steve vs the wild. :D
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

gr Offline firiki

• Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #31 on: May 27, 2013, 08:19:45 PM
Sorry to see you go but if you must then take care. I hope all works out well for you.
Thanks for the tip, I'll work on that saw and post pics :D
Hope to see you around from time to time  :salute:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 01:04:58 AM
I took some time in the last year and kept coming back every few weeks or so.  I was at a place where I didn't have time for any forums, that time is over now and I am thrilled to have gotten fresh perspective on lots of things.

Glad to know you still love us Steve!

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 09:12:36 PM
smurf smurf smurfty smurf! Argh can't win for loosing :(. Now my doc wants me to stop driving cause of my episodes I have and have been having since I was 19. Never had one while driving and never felt one coming on while driving. So what am I supposed to do doc? Pay someone to drive me?, walk 10 miles there?, quit my job?, oh that's right you want me to go see this x doc and this x doc, how am I supposed to get there?? Ugh smurfing life stinks :(
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

tr Offline TurkTeen

• Meet The Youngster: 13 Years Old and SAK Collector
Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 10:51:07 PM
smurf smurf smurfty smurf! Argh can't win for loosing :(. Now my doc wants me to stop driving cause of my episodes I have and have been having since I was 19. Never had one while driving and never felt one coming on while driving. So what am I supposed to do doc? Pay someone to drive me?, walk 10 miles there?, quit my job?, oh that's right you want me to go see this x doc and this x doc, how am I supposed to get there?? Ugh smurfing life stinks :(

:(  Must be hard, man!
I cannot mod.
I cannot trade.
But I can collect.

You have not felt real pain until you have used Tapatalk on a Blackberry...

gr Offline firiki

• Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 11:15:12 PM
 :oops: :think: Better start digging for that info amigo  :salute:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #36 on: May 29, 2013, 12:38:00 AM
It's hard steve, but manageable, been doing it for five years come November. You know were to reach me if you need to talk! Just remember you have your kids, that's helped me! JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #37 on: May 29, 2013, 12:42:05 AM
Im really sorry to hear you got so much going on right now.  seems like every once in a while we take a swift kick in the shorts for unknown reasons. hang tuff and lean on those when you need to which can be difficult for some of us ( i for one am guilty ).  even the most difficult times pass and while they may leave you a bit tattered and tired, patiently persevere on through.  ive seen you have some great friends here and i hope you have similar where ever you are if anything to listen and vent to.  peace and blessings   
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40
Site Currency: USD