Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What a week,

Zed · 20 · 1241

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
What a week,
on: May 27, 2013, 08:51:48 PM
Well started a week back with toothache,then started decorating the girls room  :ahhh and then my oldest decided she couldn't live with her mum anymore (my ex) I had a argument with my ex on the phone telling her that she was living with me as doesn't want too live with her due too how she treats her,it's been a hell of a week but hopefully will calm down soon,bottom line is my daughter is happy, although she wants her bedroom decorated next  :ahhh  :ahhh
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:54:05 PM by Zed »

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Re: What a week,
Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 09:00:03 PM
There's two questions I'm always asked...

Arn't you sorry you don't have brothers and sisters?

and

Arn't you sorry you don't ave kids?

No,no I'm not  :D
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 09:02:37 PM
chin up and keep going Paul  :tu:
being a good father isn't easy, but it's worth doing right mate !
10/10 for giving a smurf, too many blokes don't.
and you have my sypmathy on the tooth, i'm suffering too. got to have a couple out next week when the antibiotics have done thier magic.... the joys of getting on a bit sir, everything starts wearing out  :whistle:

us Offline JAfromMn

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Stranger in a Strange Land
Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 09:04:02 PM
There's nothing worse than baby momma drama.

I'm so glad I don't have kids.

there is good times ahead all this will pass.
Defend the Hive!!!

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 09:05:58 PM
we could 'blame Kirk' for any teething problems ?

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 09:07:23 PM
we could 'blame Kirk' for any teething problems ?

I think you'll find its already been done Michael :pok:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
Thanks guys  :salute: its been a long 10 year battle with my ex .She has always been better off at mine as we have a more stable set up here and me and my wife's life is based around the children,my ex is the opposite,both my youngest are over the moon with there room  :tu: plus the surge got a lot of action  :D wish I could blame kirky for my ex but I'm not that harsh  :D

gb Offline Grumpy

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 09:18:02 PM
Your a star Paul, it'll work out right for you because you deserve it too mate :tu: The Grumpy one has spoken :D

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 09:25:21 PM
Your a star Paul, it'll work out right for you because you deserve it too mate :tu: The Grumpy one has spoken :D

Cheers mate,the sad thing is my ex even tried too get in her head via face book, my daughter removed her,my ex loves mind games,she threw threat after threat too me but it got her nowhere as i stayed calm and said bring it on  :tu:

gb Offline Grumpy

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 09:29:52 PM
Tell her you have the UK chapter of MTO looking after you and your daughter!  :tu: hey we need jacket patches like the angels :rofl:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 09:39:04 PM
 :salute: I like the patch idea barry  :D

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 09:41:17 PM
nah should be a 'tat' ! or maybe a 'brand'  ::)

gb Offline Farmman

Reply #12 on: May 27, 2013, 09:57:35 PM
We could just stick to challenge coins?  Sure everything will work out paul.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #13 on: May 27, 2013, 10:22:46 PM
Thanks for the support guys helps a lot  :salute:

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #14 on: May 28, 2013, 02:21:31 AM
Hang in there bud.  I went through a similar situation with my oldest daughter.  Not really as much drama or battling, but we have the more stable living situation here and revolve more around her then her mother did.  She lives with us full time and has been since the beginning of 2012.  There are some good dads out there ;)
K-Tibbs

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 09:33:47 AM
Hang in there bud.  I went through a similar situation with my oldest daughter.  Not really as much drama or battling, but we have the more stable living situation here and revolve more around her then her mother did.  She lives with us full time and has been since the beginning of 2012.  There are some good dads out there ;)

Cheers mate, it's been a long battle but been worth it, it's great having her here full time and the girls want here here as well.  :tu:

gr Offline firiki

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Cats have pocket knives of their own
Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 11:22:44 AM
Life has shown me that when girls hit puberty they tend to have fierce fights with their mothers for a number of reasons (I'd rather not enumerate them). That doesn't mean the parent doesn't have to respect the youngster. I'm glad to hear things got better :cheers:
Omnia vincit amor. Vae victis.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 04:25:34 PM

Cheers mate, it's been a long battle but been worth it, it's great having her here full time and the girls want here here as well.  :tu:

Right.  We were fortunate in that her mother agreed that it would be better if she just lived with me and my wife full time as it was difficult for her (mother) to get her (daughter) to school since she lived out of the area.  Her mother figured she'd be better off with us since we are in the same area as her school and are able to provide the stability/structure she needs.  We really didn't think her mother would go for this as it meant giving up the child support I'd been paying for several years, but she was fine with it.  We've seen a huge improvement in her school work as she's there every day (she's actually happy to have perfect attendance now) whereas before she was missing a few days each month during her time at her mother's (we used to alternate weeks).  I think she's also just happier with us overall due to the environment and the fact that we are more focused on her and what she needs. 

Sorry for the little story there :)  I'm glad you have been able to resolve your situation and that your daughter is better off for it.  It's nice to have the family whole :D
K-Tibbs

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 04:33:20 PM
Life has shown me that when girls hit puberty they tend to have fierce fights with their mothers for a number of reasons (I'd rather not enumerate them). That doesn't mean the parent doesn't have to respect the youngster. I'm glad to hear things got better :cheers:

I've heard that as well.  I'm very fortunate in that my oldest daughter gets along with my wife (her stepmother) very well.  She may as well be her mother at this point, and I have to give her props for taking on the responsibility of being a mother to a child that isn't hers biologically.  They hit it off instantly and it's great to see such a thing.  However, her (my daughter) and I are similar in personality according to my wife, and we butt heads more than she and my wife do ;)  We are both the type who, once we have our mind set on it, think we are right no matter what and will argue it to the bitter end.  We don't get yelling or anything, but we will just go back and forth, with me ultimately winning because I'm the father and that's the bottom line cuz I say so :D 
K-Tibbs

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 07:16:17 PM
Well diy all done  :tu: everything element of going ok,sadly backs gone and have a pain all down my left side   :ahhh I need a holiday  :-\ well back too work tonight  :ahhh

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%