Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

wenger pocket grip/minigrip

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
wenger pocket grip/minigrip
on: April 23, 2008, 01:11:46 PM
Can't seem to find the wenger pocketgrip on wenger wed site. Is it discontinued? Where can I purchase one? Thanks
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: wenger pocket grip/minigrip
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 02:57:38 PM
They have been discontinued for some time.  I would suggest contacting Tim at fveap@sosakonline.com to see if he has one or can dig one up for you.  When it comes to SAKs, current or discontinued, Tim's the man to talk to!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 06:18:10 PM
I think I saw a used one listed on Tim's site the other day. :think:  Might be worth a look.
I'm back!!

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 03:10:16 AM
Thanks def and benner.
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 04:00:59 AM
If Tim (felinevet) can't help you out, there is a hardware store down the street from me who has a new one. Don't get overly excited though, they want $69.00 for it. Now, they do show up on ebay for well under $50.00 fairly often.

But Tim would be the best place to start your search.

Mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

us Offline 665ae

• Formerly known as 665ae
  • No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 04:16:44 AM
I've still got a MiniGrip that I wouldn't mind selling.  $40 shipped in the USA.

If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.

Offline Leatherman123

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 04:44:39 AM
That looks like a cool tool!
B

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 07:49:02 AM
saw one in ebay today brand new. haven't bought anything online yet let alone at ebay. I would highly appreciate it if someone could give me pointers. Do I get what I buy from ebay, I mean if its discribed as brand new do I get it brand new? Do they ship internationally? I'm from the Philippines, does anybody have any idea how much? 

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 10:13:01 AM
saw one in ebay today brand new. haven't bought anything online yet let alone at ebay. I would highly appreciate it if someone could give me pointers. Do I get what I buy from ebay, I mean if its discribed as brand new do I get it brand new? Do they ship internationally? I'm from the Philippines, does anybody have any idea how much? 
Ebay can be a bit off a nightmare, there are some good traders and some bloody aweful one's >:(, check the sellers feedback first and see what his prior customers had to say about him. email him you question's regarding postage to the Phillippeans as some seller's won't ship overseas, if the item isn't the same as the discription, then ebay and paypal can help mediate and possible rectify the problem, but in my experience there not to helpful :-\

To be honest if your new to the whole buying online, I'd be much more inclined to go with a proper online merchant like Tim (felinevet) for your Swiss need's, as he's both honest and reliable plus he's very cheap, the proceeds go to charity and your helping to suport the forum :)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline Leatherman123

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 05:01:19 PM
I once bought an Original Wave off eBay and it was in horrible shape. There were broken drivers, dinged wire cutters, and there was tar all over the tool. I left the seller bad feedback and I sent it in to Leatherman to obtain warranty service.
B

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 12:59:28 PM
Ebay can be a bit off a nightmare, there are some good traders and some bloody aweful one's >:(, check the sellers feedback first and see what his prior customers had to say about him. email him you question's regarding postage to the Phillippeans as some seller's won't ship overseas, if the item isn't the same as the discription, then ebay and paypal can help mediate and possible rectify the problem, but in my experience there not to helpful :-\

To be honest if your new to the whole buying online, I'd be much more inclined to go with a proper online merchant like Tim (felinevet) for your Swiss need's, as he's both honest and reliable plus he's very cheap, the proceeds go to charity and your helping to suport the forum :)

Thanks emailed him haven't replyed.

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 03:26:29 AM

Thanks emailed him haven't replyed.

Personal message sent.
T

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 04:38:27 AM
Sorry my bad :twak: got a reply from felinevet as soon as I email, sorry again felinevet and thanks for the info. :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%