Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] FSOT 888 Rhino Knife and Bags

us Offline arch ronin

[WITHDRAWN] FSOT 888 Rhino Knife and Bags
on: July 15, 2013, 02:32:44 AM
Hello All

I have several items up for sale. I will ship where ever at what it costs me to send it to you from Tennessee, which for the US will be about 6.00 USD. I am open to trades but do not have anything in particular in mind but might be interested in Fisher Space Pens, Flashlights, Knives, Multitools, etc. Also willing to negotiate a little depending on what you want. Payment will be through PayPal.

The first item is a Triple Eight Professional Rhino Knife. This knife is brand new and has never been carried or used at all. Has just sat on my desk. Asking 50.00 USD. This thing has one of the coolest opening and closing methods I have seen.

All bags will hold a 10 inch tablet or 10 inch netbook.

Next I have 2 Wenger shoulder Tablet/Messenger Bags. Both are in very good shape and no signs of wear and have been carried very little. 20.00 your choice plus shipping.

Next is a lime green FUL shoulder tablet/messenger bag. This bag is in good shape, but does have a stain on the very bottom that you may be able to remove, honestly don't know have not tried. The patches and ribbons will not come with the bag and are removed at this point. I am asking 25.00 plus shipping.

Next item is a Mobit Netbook should bag. It has barely been used and is in very good shape, but has some discoloring around the metal brand emblem on the front. I am asking 25.00 plus shipping.

Thank you for taking a look and if you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 01:06:19 PM by enki_ck »

us Offline arch ronin

Re: FSOT 888 Rhino Knife and Bags
Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 06:02:06 AM
Triple eight professional knife gone traded on another forum.

Willing to take offers, if you see something you like let me know and we can work something out. Buying or trading.

us Offline arch ronin

Re: FSOT 888 Rhino Knife and Bags
Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 04:58:30 AM
All items withdrawn.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85