Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Titanium Spork

us Offline GrandpaPatch

Titanium Spork
on: November 03, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
 :dunno: Oh, this post could be posted in some many different threads that I have read recently. THE MUNCHER Titanium Multi Utensil by 10 Function Lightweight Multi Purpose Tool includes Spork, Knife, Fire Starter, Bottle Opener. Multitool for Camping, Travel, Backpacking gear. For those who just have to have this polished surface titanium OPMT.

"100% TITANIUM - Stronger than steel, durable, and anti-corrosive, this multi-function tool is made from lightweight aerospace grade titanium weighing only 0.7 ounces! The highly polished titanium is easy to clean while never producing a metallic flavor."

Now at only 0.7 ounces, you will be able to add at least 3-4 other highly useful, multi-purpose, do-ma-hickie-thing-ma-bobs to your EDC, BOB, GHB or INCH setup.  >:D  :whistle:
The SAK Whittling Club |
Is it better to carry a 'paddle' or to be "up a creek" without one?

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Re: Titanium Spork
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
I remember seeing that one on Kickstarter. It's nice if you like to eat ferrocerium residue, cut your mouth, cut your fingers and spill soup, I guess. Their current project actually looks vaguely reasonable, though: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2008678327/the-splitter-titanium-multi-utensil .

Disclaimer: I'm really a sucker for gadgetry, sporks and OPTs, but “THE MUNCHER” was too much looks and too little (perceived, perhaps) actual function, even for me.

us Offline getahl

Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
Pass, although based on the amount of funding it has, my lack of support won't make a lick of different  :)

For $10, I have a Snow Peak Ti Spork from REI, which has been used in my lunchbox for about eight years now :)

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 01:29:45 AM
I have a titanium Light My Fire spork and I find it bends a bit too easily, although not nearly as badly as the cheap titanium knockoff of the Light My Fire spork that I also have.  Even so, I think I's take two of the Light My Fire sporks over that Muncher thing, since it seems to cost twice as much.

I will admit to have been looking at the PSKOOK spork lately though, but it's not titanium and therefore may not be pertinent to this topic.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 06:33:45 PM
Wow, it has a plybar!

:o :o

Huh... shouldn't that be a plybal?!

:think: :think:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD