Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SwissTool & Mini Ratchet w/ bits and extenders

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
SwissTool & Mini Ratchet w/ bits and extenders
on: August 31, 2013, 01:45:48 AM
This CLC pouch is mainly used to carry my phone while on my tool belt. I like a proper snap and wanted to stuff this baby with my Swisstool/mini ratchet/bit extender/bits/and anything else I can cram into it just like my modded LM sheath.

first I had to add a line 24 snap so the flap would close down further over the tools.  this way I could cram more stuff into it.   i also removed the key keeper from the front. it was plastic and I really didn't want to hang anything off this pouch anyway.  the side of the pouch has a place to put a flashlight and it fits my mini maglight 2AA perfectly.  I don't see myself putting it there but it does fit.
My Swisstool with new lanyard fit into the larger of the 2 compartments and my paracord wrapped mini ratchet slid into the other compartment with my screw guide.  these fit like they were made to be there and the paracord handles work out awesomely.  the front part will hold my LM bit cards and LM bit extender or my 1/4in bits and the bit extender that came with it.  yes its a bit heavy but for me having these tools on me when im a 100yards or more from my truck is saving money.  I can slip a belt thru or clip it on me which makes for great convenience.     
009.JPG
* 009.JPG (Filesize: 83.04 KB)
010.JPG
* 010.JPG (Filesize: 52.89 KB)
011.JPG
* 011.JPG (Filesize: 73.34 KB)
008.JPG
* 008.JPG (Filesize: 132.31 KB)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:13:27 AM by Aloha007 »
Esse Quam Videri

pl Offline swiety

• Leatherworker