Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

1000 posts! Free 91mm Cellidor mod! NOW BONUS ROUND #2 and #3

GigaHz · 277 · 20584

us Offline stealth007s

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I don't LIKE anything!i!¡!¡!¡!
Re: 1000 posts! Free 91mm Cellidor mod!
Reply #60 on: October 01, 2013, 06:07:48 AM
Updated my choice seeing the scale update. Congrats on the 1k!¡!

013 - kirk13: blade,combo tool,CS;scissors;inline Phillips+magnifier;pliers
022- yadda - surprise me in green scales
029 - edursr - Compact + CT layer + file + white or yellow plus scales
032 - jerseydevil - Compact + CT layer
039 - 396988 - Compact + Pliers and CT layer or CT34 swap in combo tool and loose can/lifter layer.
042 - gustophersmob - Compact + CT layer (CT layer in the middle, if possible)
047 - Roc - I like the explorer with a saw idea
052 - Bmot - Blade layer+file layer+light/phillips+CT layer+scissor+openers.
058 - sir_mike - Climber with Plus scales, a file and CT layer.
066 - lowtech compact plus CT layer
073 - Magentus - Explorer with a saw 9an ExSawyer if you will)
074 - Marius - Grand Prix configuration in green scales, please
077 - Detron  A compact with 1 layer added, that layer to be a metal file
078 - Aleph78: Main blade, openers, metal file, pliers, electrician blade if possible... name Quantum Mechanic
082 - Chaka: Main blade, electrician blade, inline phillips,led light, pliers, opener layer,  stayglow scales.
087-Blade Runner-A Compact with Wood saw.
088 - Cupboard: I don't know if this is possible, but if it is: No blade, just openers, CT layer, pliers.
094 - hiljentaa - Serrated blade/combo tool, saw. Backside phillips.
099 - 3rdpig - Yeoman Mechanic but with a CT layer in place of the inline phillips and mag glass.  CT layer in the middle if possible.
100 - sawman An Explorer with an added saw.
102-CanadianLMfan- main blade, scissors, awl, openers, Phillips
107 - mtngoat - How about a 91mm Farmer - Main blades, saw, cap lifter, can opener and awl
114 - Lynn LeFey Cybertool, only with the bit driver replaced with inline phillips, small blade replaced with nail file, and preferably stay glow scales, alternately Sapphire.
126 - captain Spaulding Main blade and awl,Pliers,mag glass and inline Philips
128 - Powernoodle; original Yeoman.  Thanks for the "makeaway".
147 - kungaryfu-  saw, file, main blade, can opener and flat headdriver and phillips on the back if poss
150 - JAfromMn trail guide with a Phillips instead of corkscrew adding a electrician blade and hawbill removing the main blade if possible
155 - stealth007s: A Cybertool Lite with yellow scales
166 - zed explorer with saw and file
171 - algernonramone: Cyber-electrician-yeoman-mechanic - Main blade/electrician blade (or combo tool if electrician blade isn't possible), scissors, pliers, old-style mag glass/phillips screwdriver, cybertool driver and bits, new style SS metal file/saw, and appropriate backspring tools. Stayglow scales if possible, if not, ruby is fine.
174 - comis  main+small blade/woodsaw/pilers/file/combo tool+mag glass backside: corkscrew, reamer or chisel; stayglow or white plus scale; many thanks!!
182 - HankSolon: Opener Layer with Old Style awl, scissors with long nailfile, Cybertool, mag with light, blade layer with small hook blade and cork screw...   (but we might discuss one or two wishes...
193 - Nhoj: Explorer with saw and file added, hook with nail file and saw with fine screwdriver both if possible. Stayglow scales I will provide.
Dear Leatherman......................

Terry

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #61 on: October 01, 2013, 12:51:31 PM
Congrats!

sent from my mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #62 on: October 01, 2013, 02:01:26 PM
Congrats and thanks for the contest!
In the remote chance I win, we can talk about the tools to include (or not). Below is my 1st option.
 :tu:

039 - 396988 - Compact + Pliers and CT layer or CT34 swap in combo tool and loose can/lifter layer.
078 - Aleph78: Main blade, openers, metal file, pliers, electrician blade if possible... name Quantum Mechanic
082 - Chaka: Main blade, electrician blade, inline phillips,led light, pliers, opener layer,  stayglow scales.
088 - Cupboard: I don't know if this is possible, but if it is: No blade, just openers, CT layer, pliers.
099 - 3rdpig - Yeoman Mechanic but with a CT layer in place of the inline phillips and mag glass.  CT layer in the middle if possible.
107 - mtngoat - How about a 91mm Farmer - Main blades, saw, cap lifter, can opener and awl
114 - Lynn LeFey Cybertool, only with the bit driver replaced with inline phillips, small blade replaced with nail file, and preferably stay glow scales, alternately Sapphire.
136 - pfrsantos - Explorer with hook w/file (like in the Compact) plus bit drive plus wood saw
147 - kungaryfu-  saw, file, main blade, can opener and flat headdriver and phillips on the back if poss
150 - JAfromMn trail guide with a Phillips instead of corkscrew adding a electrician blade and hawbill removing the main blade if possible
171 - algernonramone: Cyber-electrician-yeoman-mechanic - Main blade/electrician blade (or combo tool if electrician blade isn't possible), scissors, pliers, old-style mag glass/phillips screwdriver, cybertool driver and bits, new style SS metal file/saw, and appropriate backspring tools. Stayglow scales if possible, if not, ruby is fine.
174 - comis  main+small blade/woodsaw/pilers/file/combo tool+mag glass backside: corkscrew, reamer or chisel; stayglow or white plus scale; many thanks!!
182 - HankSolon: Opener Layer with Old Style awl, scissors with long nailfile, Cybertool, mag with light, blade layer with small hook blade and cork screw...   (but we might discuss one or two wishes...
193 - Nhoj: Explorer with saw and file added, hook with nail file and saw with fine screwdriver both if possible. Stayglow scales I will provide.

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #63 on: October 01, 2013, 06:46:55 PM
Wow, very generous offer for a giveaway :salute:  And congrats on hitting "No Lifer" status :cheers:

035 - Monrogue - Explorer with fish scaler (hey, it's a handy misc type tool), hook w/nailfile and black Plus scales (or Stayglow if available as Plus)
136 - pfrsantos - Explorer with hook w/file (like in the Compact) plus bit drive plus wood saw
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:50:24 PM by Monrogue »
K-Tibbs

us Offline neillcurrie

• Wanted: SpydeWrench
Reply #64 on: October 01, 2013, 11:04:04 PM
Many thanks.

035 - Monrogue - Explorer with fish scaler (hey, it's a handy misc type tool), hook w/nailfile and black Plus scales (or Stayglow if available as Plus)
105- neillcurrie  Compact tool load-out, plus inline Phillips and mag glass, plus scales if possible

ca Offline kahyja

Reply #65 on: October 02, 2013, 12:18:33 AM
Very very generous and congrats for 1000 posts!

063- Kahyja - Cybertool lite inline Phillips instead of mag glass.Saw and file instead of scissors and openers layers.
105- neillcurrie  Compact tool load-out, plus inline Phillips and mag glass, plus scales if possible

us Offline Rs217

• Please send coffee
Reply #66 on: October 02, 2013, 12:49:42 AM

014 - Rs217. Swisschamp in stayglow? Sorry I'm not that imaginative...
063- Kahyja - Cybertool lite inline Phillips instead of mag glass.Saw and file instead of scissors and openers layers.
[/quote]

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #67 on: October 02, 2013, 05:05:40 PM
077 - Detron  A compact with 1 layer added, that layer to be a file.
166 - Tooljoe: blade, can opener/philips, cap lifter/large screwdriver, electrician blade, scissors
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #68 on: October 02, 2013, 05:09:48 PM
193 - Nhoj: Explorer with saw and file added, hook with nail file and saw with fine screwdriver both if possible. Stayglow scales I will provid
199 - Tooljoe: blade, can opener/philips, cap lifter/large screwdriver, electrician blade, scissors
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

br Offline edursr

Reply #69 on: October 02, 2013, 07:08:31 PM
updating my scales choice... sorry... :facepalm:
 :D :D :D
029 - edursr - Compact + CT layer + file + saphire plus scales
193 - Nhoj: Explorer with saw and file added, hook with nail file and saw with fine screwdriver both if possible. Stayglow scales I will provid
199 - Tooljoe: blade, can opener/philips, cap lifter/large screwdriver, electrician blade, scissors

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #70 on: October 03, 2013, 01:23:10 AM
Congrats and thanks for the chance. :tu:

188 - zoidberg - I'll decide laters... after I win...

00 Offline Ombudsman

• Rite of )+( Passage
Reply #71 on: October 03, 2013, 08:24:27 AM
Amazing giveaway !! Thnks !!  :salute:

007 - Ombudsman: Cyber Yeoman sans phillips/magnifier layer AKA a Compact + CT layer  :D

gb Offline Philby

Reply #72 on: October 03, 2013, 09:34:32 AM
 :sak:
007 - Ombudsman: Cyber Yeoman sans phillips/magnifier layer AKA a Compact + CT layer 
108 - philby- Yeoman

no Offline Grathr

Reply #73 on: October 03, 2013, 10:01:18 AM
 Congrats on 1k. Very generous giveaway! :salute:

009 - Grathr : blade, combo tool, phillips/magnifier, pliers, hook, awl, corkscrew.
007 - Ombudsman: Cyber Yeoman sans phillips/magnifier layer AKA a Compact + CT layer 
108 - philby- Yeoman
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #74 on: October 03, 2013, 12:36:51 PM
:cheers: on 1k.

003 - etherealicer: Main blade, electrician blade, cybertool (bit-holder).
009 - Grathr : blade, combo tool, phillips/magnifier, pliers, hook, awl, corkscrew.
108 - philby- Yeoman
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

Offline victordomingos

Reply #75 on: October 03, 2013, 12:53:09 PM

:cheers: on 1k.

108 - philby- Yeoman

187 - Explorer plus (black) with cybertool bits and driver, pliers and hook with file (like in the compact), if possible

:-)

hr Online enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #76 on: October 03, 2013, 06:17:38 PM
022 - yadda - surprise me in green scales
063 - Kahyja - Cybertool lite inline Phillips instead of mag glass.Saw and file instead of scissors and openers layers.
087 - Blade Runner-A Compact with Wood saw.
102 - CanadianLMfan- main blade, scissors, awl, openers, Phillips
105 - neillcurrie  Compact tool load-out, plus inline Phillips and mag glass, plus scales if possible
108 - philby- Yeoman
166 - zed: explorer with saw and file
187 - victordomingos: Explorer plus (black) with cybertool bits and driver, pliers and hook with file (like in the compact), if possible
188 - zoidberg: - I'll decide laters... after I win...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:31:53 PM by enki_ck »

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Reply #77 on: October 03, 2013, 06:19:35 PM
Who put in number 126? There's no name with it  :facepalm:
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

hr Online enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #78 on: October 03, 2013, 06:32:43 PM
Don't know what you're talking about. :shrug:

:whistle:

:)

us Offline GigaHz

• No Life Club
Reply #79 on: October 03, 2013, 06:41:43 PM
I think somebody doesn't have 50 posts.

hr Online enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #80 on: October 03, 2013, 07:03:40 PM

Yes. Sorry, victordomingos, we'll have to temporarily remove your entry until you reach the required post count. :)  Just remember to post here when you reach 50 posts. :salute:

063 - Kahyja - Cybertool lite inline Phillips instead of mag glass.Saw and file instead of scissors and openers layers.
105 - neillcurrie  Compact tool load-out, plus inline Phillips and mag glass, plus scales if possible
108 - philby- Yeoman

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #81 on: October 03, 2013, 09:13:36 PM
Wow, what a Giveaway..  :ahhh :ahhh Good luck all..  :salute:

Offline victordomingos

Reply #82 on: October 04, 2013, 02:06:20 AM
Ok. I didn't notice that requirement :-)

ca Offline CanadianLMfan

• No Life Club
  • All Lurkers Please Join :D
Reply #83 on: October 04, 2013, 02:29:32 AM
Keep posting Victor!
Leatherman

Offline victordomingos

Reply #84 on: October 05, 2013, 08:30:34 AM

Yes. Sorry, victordomingos, we'll have to temporarily remove your entry until you reach the required post count. :)  Just remember to post here when you reach 50 posts. :salute:

108 - philby- Yeoman

Hi, I am back and now I have more than 60 posts ;-) thanks for keeping my number available.

187 - victordomingos: the same explorer plus mod I suggested before (sorry... using tapatalk here, I don't know how to copy a text snippet)

hr Online enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #85 on: October 05, 2013, 03:22:35 PM
Added. :cheers:

Hope to see you around later on too. :D

108 - philby- Yeoman
187 - victordomingos: Explorer plus (black) with cybertool bits and driver, pliers and hook with file (like in the compact)
193 - Nhoj: Explorer with saw and file added, hook with nail file and saw with fine screwdriver both if possible. Stayglow scales I will provide

Offline jrp316

Reply #86 on: October 07, 2013, 03:10:07 AM
138 - jrp316: Blade/combo tool, CT layer, pliers with plus scales.

us Offline sticktodrum

• Kershaws, Zebralights, SAKs, and Leather Men.
Reply #87 on: October 08, 2013, 09:17:24 PM
May I have #21?

021 - sticktodrum - I'd love Aleph78's idea, the Quantum Mechanic: Main blade, openers, metal file, pliers, electrician blade if possible.

Thanks for the opportunity!  :salute:
"If you put Bacardi in my glass again and try to tell me it's rum, I will burn this bar to the ground!"

-A paraphrase of something I read, to which I related strongly.

us Offline detron

• Tool Carrying Linux User
Reply #88 on: October 08, 2013, 09:21:00 PM
Just adding in the last two entries!

021 - sticktodrum - I'd love Aleph78's idea, the Quantum Mechanic: Main blade, openers, metal file, pliers, electrician blade if possible.
108 - philby- Yeoman
187 - victordomingos: Explorer plus (black) with cybertool bits and driver, pliers and hook with file (like in the compact)
193 - Nhoj: Explorer with saw and file added, hook with nail file and saw with fine screwdriver both if possible. Stayglow scales I will provide
If I can help, let me know 

us Offline Donald

Reply #89 on: October 09, 2013, 12:15:47 AM
Thank you for the kind offer!
001 - Donald - I may want to rethink this, but a Compact but with an awl if that is possible and perhaps a small blade added. Sapphire plus scales.
108 - philby- Yeoman
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:17:37 AM by Donald »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD