Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Forever spin

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Τετραφάρμακος
Forever spin
on: February 25, 2017, 09:46:44 AM

I get those ads in my browser, particularly when I'm connected to MTO, about Forever Spin tops. I've been brainwashed but in fact I always liked spins, since I was a toddler (who didn't?). I haven't spent much for myself for 6 months now and I thought, hell, why not? They are pricey (for a top), but the kid in me says "want-want-want" in an annoying way, I need him to shut up.

https://foreverspin.com/cart

So, has anyone tried it? Is it good? Heavy or lightweight? I like stainless steel more, but a lighter metal would be better? Am I loosing it? Is it a palindrome sign of Alzheimer's disease? What's your opinion?

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Forever spin
Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 11:01:09 AM
I started looking at all the fancy tops a year or two back, never bought or made any though.

They have been discussed on here a few times, the last thread I remember was this one: Spinning Tops.

I say get both heavy and light.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 11:30:21 AM
Perfect. Now I like the Vorso and they come from Europe.
Other tops are available from 1€ in toy stores. It's that damn need for stainless steel we all suffer from.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 02:30:25 PM
DaveK was recently into a lot of spinning tops.  They look cool, but I am not sure I require even more stuff- I really need to lighten my load as it is.

I love the high tech manufacturing and advanced materials that are going into what is basically a child's toy that you used to get free in a cereal box!  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%