Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Detron's LATE 1000 post giveaway!

detron · 129 · 8849

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Detron's LATE 1000 post giveaway!
Reply #120 on: December 12, 2013, 03:53:39 AM
Skinth arrived and now the hard part is what to put in it   :think:.  I think I'm gonna sort out some items then fill it, carry it, and evaluate what works best. Thank you again Detron for a great give away and a very generous prize.   
004.JPG
* 004.JPG (Filesize: 152.82 KB)
005.JPG
* 005.JPG (Filesize: 154.55 KB)
006.JPG
* 006.JPG (Filesize: 147.17 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #121 on: December 12, 2013, 03:57:59 AM
Nice Aloha, I'm sure you'll make good use of it :tu:
K-Tibbs

us Offline detron

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Tool Carrying Linux User
Reply #122 on: December 12, 2013, 05:49:51 AM
glad it made it!  also, that belt clip is super strong and very convenient!

what do you think of the material?  I think it is amazing! 
If I can help, let me know 

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #123 on: December 12, 2013, 06:07:59 AM
The material feels great  :tu:.  I'm so glad it came with a pocket clip as I would not have wanted to MOD a Skinth  :whistle:.  I'll go thru a few load outs and see what feels good and I will try no to stuff it like my LM nylon sheath tho I'm not promising anything :rofl:   
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #124 on: December 12, 2013, 07:03:53 AM
Skinths are pretty cool.  I need to get one someday! :)

us Offline detron

Reply #125 on: December 12, 2013, 05:13:24 PM
Big Shout out to @Metropolicity for making this Giveaway possible,  he has a great product, and was very helpful in setting up this giveaway.

Thanks Metro!  hopefully this is one more satisfied customer who will spread the word of the quality of the Skinth.

I will say this to those who are interested in a Skinth but unsure due to the price.
they are worth it, the material is top notch. 
I wanted a Skinth (once the enablers here pointed out they existed), but I could not see paying that for one.
then I won a M7 Toollet.  once I held that, I knew the Skinth I wanted was worth the money.
So I ordered one, and never looked back!

giving someone a good book usually works better than telling someone to read that book.  if they have it, and do not have to find it, buy it, etc, they are more likely to enjoy it.  That is what I wanted to do through this giveaway, share through giving. 

ca Offline Metropolicity

• No Life Club
  • Hack Virtuoso
Reply #126 on: December 12, 2013, 05:54:57 PM
Big Shout out to @Metropolicity for making this Giveaway possible,  he has a great product, and was very helpful in setting up this giveaway.

Thanks Metro!  hopefully this is one more satisfied customer who will spread the word of the quality of the Skinth.

I will say this to those who are interested in a Skinth but unsure due to the price.
I wanted a Skinth (once the enablers here pointed out they existed), but I could not see paying that for one.
then I won a M7 Toollet.  once I held that, I knew the Skinth I wanted was worth the money.

giving someone a good book usually works better than telling someone to read that book.  if they have it, and do not have to find it, buy it, etc, they are more likely to enjoy it.  That is what I wanted to do through this giveaway, share through giving.

Thanks Detron!
Why stop now?

Visit the whole Skinth family here: http://www.skinthsolutions.com

Keep up with The Skinths on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkinthSolutions

Shapeways - Metro's Q-branch:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/metro-qbranch

PayPal: metrogradegoods [at} gmail. com

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #127 on: December 12, 2013, 08:14:30 PM

Good idea to spread the Skinth love Detron :tu:
K-Tibbs

us Offline detron

Reply #128 on: December 12, 2013, 08:21:24 PM

Thanks Detron!

my pleasure!   :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31