Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gerber F/S

Offline 1gunsnotenough

Gerber F/S
on: January 14, 2014, 01:47:12 AM
I really do not need another addiction. So am selling these. Gerber Lite. I am original owner. Good condition just needs cleaning. Partial Gerber 650 Evolution Military Tech set. Excellent condition looks unused. Gerber 600 unopened. All $250 shipped.

This pic of opened Gerber 600

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Re: Gerber F/S
Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 06:35:14 AM
Helpful hints:

1.  You might get more responses if you split this sale into 3 different items.  While some people may want all three tools, not everyone can afford $250 in one hit.  Others may already have one or two of the tools in the group, and are only really interested in one particular tool.

2.  Also you are pretty new here on MTo, so some people may be a bit wary (sorry, but that is a factor with on-line purchasing these days).  Do you have a longer history on some other forum or ebay ? (so that buyers can feel more confident in buying from you).
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

it Offline SolomonKane79

• Don't send flowers, but marlin spikes!
Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 11:39:29 AM
PM for the Gerber Lite and the Gerber 650

Inviato dal mio LG-P760 utilizzando Tapatalk

Antonio

Offline 1gunsnotenough

Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 10:41:26 PM
Helpful hints:

1.  You might get more responses if you split this sale into 3 different items.  While some people may want all three tools, not everyone can afford $250 in one hit.  Others may already have one or two of the tools in the group, and are only really interested in one particular tool.

2.  Also you are pretty new here on MTo, so some people may be a bit wary (sorry, but that is a factor with on-line purchasing these days).  Do you have a longer history on some other forum or ebay ? (so that buyers can feel more confident in buying from you).

Thanks for the help. You can check me out on Rimfire Central, Ruger Forum (my main addiction Ruger Rimfires) Gun Broker and ODT in Ga. All under 1gunsnotenough.

Offline 1gunsnotenough

Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 02:35:50 PM
Priced individual

Offers?

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 11:33:36 PM
How much would the MP600 be, perchance? *Ish curious*

Donations

Operational Funds