Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

She Said Yes

Ross · 65 · 4729

us Offline Marius

• No Life Club
Re: She Said Yes
Reply #60 on: February 01, 2014, 12:14:12 AM
 :2tu:

us Offline n4vgm

Reply #61 on: February 01, 2014, 02:44:36 AM
"then she looks at the wrong side first"     :rofl:

I can just picture you on one knee with your hand behind you back waiting . . . WAITING . . .

Then  ???

This may start a wave of similar events around the Globe!   :tu:

gb Offline Ross

Reply #62 on: February 06, 2014, 04:38:33 PM
Quick update (She has not changed her mind before you ask  :rofl:)

The other half wanted me to pop back to the Vic store and get the other side of the knife engraved with "She Said Yes" - so When I get in there the lady that did the engraving the first time around was there again.

She told me that my proposal made the internal newsletter that goes around all of the store and HQ  :cheers: - She then goes out the back and come back with a little gift for me as a Congratulations from them at the store knowing I am big Vic fan and collector (I might be in there quite a bit hahah)

I thought this was so nice and very thoughtful of them needless to say I am very chuffed.

Quote from: ducttapetech link=topic=4983 aisle.msg835324#msg835324 date=1390743798
So when is the big day?
Sorry ducttapetech forgot to answer you - No date planned yet, we are waiting for out little girl to start walking first so she can walk down the aisle -

And needless to say Everyone is welcome to the wedding where I will hand out Vic's as Wedding favors  :rofl:  :cheers: :tu:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #63 on: February 06, 2014, 04:41:30 PM
That's too cool Ross!!!

Sorry ducttapetech forgot to answer you - No date planned yet, we are waiting for out little girl to start walking first so she can walk down the aisle -
That'll be really sweet, you're very own little flower girl.  :)

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #64 on: February 06, 2014, 06:33:07 PM
Quick update (She has not changed her mind before you ask  :rofl:)

The other half wanted me to pop back to the Vic store and get the other side of the knife engraved with "She Said Yes" - so When I get in there the lady that did the engraving the first time around was there again.

She told me that my proposal made the internal newsletter that goes around all of the store and HQ  :cheers: - She then goes out the back and come back with a little gift for me as a Congratulations from them at the store knowing I am big Vic fan and collector (I might be in there quite a bit hahah)

I thought this was so nice and very thoughtful of them needless to say I am very chuffed.

Quote from: ducttapetech link=topic=4983 aisle.msg835324#msg835324 date=1390743798
So when is the big day?

And needless to say Everyone is welcome to the wedding where I will hand out Vic's as Wedding favors  :rofl:  :cheers: :tu:
Its cool!
Very nice to wait so the little one can walk.

that's us mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60