Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

It's "The Weather Sucks" thread 35302

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 15,588 Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Re: It's "The Weather Sucks" thread
« Reply #1200 on: February 17, 2017, 12:42:06 PM »
Just read somewhere that so far, my city has received 13+ feet of snow so far... :woohoo:  >:D

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 13,195
« Reply #1201 on: February 17, 2017, 10:19:25 PM »
64 degrees right now in Minnesota   :o
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 10,001 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #1202 on: February 17, 2017, 10:28:18 PM »
45 and sunny in Mi, suppose to go up to upper 50's tomorrow..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" Stupidity And Unnecessary Roughness Will Over Come Any Situation!!! JR

Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 21,405 Wooooo!
« Reply #1203 on: February 18, 2017, 03:37:52 AM »
We're supposed to hit 40's here this weekend and fairly mild temps (for Feb) into the week, which will help melt some of this snow that was dumped on us this week :tu:

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

K-Tibbs
« Reply #1204 on: February 19, 2017, 02:47:36 AM »
Omg it was sooo nice out, it was said that it hit up to 69F! We had to go to the store and enjoyed a nice little walk and roll! Heck even before dinner the older kid asked the little guy if he would like to go out and toss the ball around, and of course we couldn't believe it and the wife took a few pics, lol. And I had to jump in and see if I could :whistle:
Yet someone else really wanted to come out himself so he watched from the window, lol.. but it was nice out, suppose to go back down into the 30's overnight but still stay in the 50's for the week..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" Stupidity And Unnecessary Roughness Will Over Come Any Situation!!! JR

Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 21,405 Wooooo!
« Reply #1205 on: February 19, 2017, 04:27:19 AM »
Omg it was sooo nice out, it was said that it hit up to 69F! We had to go to the store and enjoyed a nice little walk and roll! Heck even before dinner the older kid asked the little guy if he would like to go out and toss the ball around, and of course we couldn't believe it and the wife took a few pics, lol. And I had to jump in and see if I could :whistle:
Yet someone else really wanted to come out himself so he watched from the window, lol.. but it was nice out, suppose to go back down into the 30's overnight but still stay in the 50's for the week..
JR
Wow that's crazy
It must have hit 40 here, which felt nice. 

K-Tibbs
« Reply #1206 on: February 19, 2017, 06:46:08 AM »
JR
Wow that's crazy
It must have hit 40 here, which felt nice. 

It's looking nice for this week, knock on wood!
Sorry,
JR

No Life Club Posts: 3,207 Nothing's typical around here
« Reply #1207 on: February 20, 2017, 06:29:20 PM »
We actually had a tornado a few miles from our place last night!  :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

In retrospect, I was not nearly as concerned as I probably should have been, which probably bothered my wife greatly (sorry honey!  :-\).

Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.or...ex.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.or...ex.php/topic,65746.0.html
« Reply #1208 on: February 23, 2017, 06:51:59 PM »
How's this for a week, tell me that doesn't suck! If it's not one thing it's another..
JR

No Life Club Posts: 3,084 You don't want to see me SMURF!
« Reply #1209 on: March 01, 2017, 06:45:05 PM »
Ok, technically the weather is fine, nice balmy +2C ;)

<rant>
However, the road conditions are ABYSMAL! Up to 10cm of slush EVERYWHERE! Riding a bike
through that is like constant battle, just after 6km ride to home from work, my arms were sore, my
shoulders aching and my wrists completely shot just for trying to keep the front wheel straight...

Not even going to how many times I almost fell... Or how many smurfing smurfwords I smurfing smurfed out... SMURF!

And tomorrow seems to be even worse....  :facepalm:
</rant>

Ride safe, fellow cyclists  :salute:

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
- Douglas Adams

Completely Random Smurf with Aleph
Slingshot Channel
Colin Furze Thread
No Life Club Posts: 1,922 Lifelike and remarkably self similar
« Reply #1210 on: March 05, 2017, 10:32:56 PM »
6 inches of rain in the past 24 hours and it is still raining.  :ahhh

2017 - The beginning of a second century for Plierench.
« Reply #1211 on: March 09, 2017, 03:59:15 AM »
Today we've had up to 60mph winds, our windows have been creaking and then we started to smell something funky, the Mrs said she fig it was upstairs burning inscents, but come to find out the dump had cought fire, and with the high winds it just carried the burning smell all the way here. To top that off we just got a phone call to find out all schools are closed tomorrow..
JR

Here's a pic of mount trashmore.

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 11,727
« Reply #1212 on: March 20, 2017, 04:07:30 PM »
It's that time of year when we get morning fog.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:09:25 PM by Aloha007 »

Esse Quam Videri
No Life Club Posts: 3,084 You don't want to see me SMURF!
« Reply #1213 on: March 20, 2017, 07:33:45 PM »
It's that time of year when we get morning fog.

I :like: fog!

I frequently call my home town Silent Hill, Finland... :whistle:

;)

PS: Oh and that's not a raging forest fire on the second pic, it's a sunrise :dd:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:34:59 PM by Aleph78 »

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
- Douglas Adams

Completely Random Smurf with Aleph
Slingshot Channel
Colin Furze Thread

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $95.00
PayPal Fees: $5.38
Net Balance: $89.62
Below Goal: $185.38
Site Currency: USD
33% 
March Donations

Community Links