Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTB - Brandon Roy Leatherman Micra (2007 Portland Trail Blazers)

Offline t13ray

• New User
I have a good friend who is a huge Portland Trail Blazers fan. He recently had his apartment broken into and had his Brandon Roy Leatherman stolen (along with laptops, TV's etc.).  All said and done, the leatherman was what devastated him the most.  I know these have a pretty limited circulation, but after researching a bit I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me track one down.

If you have one that you wouldn't mind parting ways with or have any ideas on where to find one please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,
-Tyler

ca Offline CanadianLMfan

• No Life Club
  • All Lurkers Please Join :D
Re: WTB - Brandon Roy Leatherman Micra (2007 Portland Trail Blazers)
Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 02:57:10 AM
I think this thread might need to go to Tools Needed. ;)
Leatherman

Offline t13ray

• New User
Re: WTB - Brandon Roy Leatherman Micra (2007 Portland Trail Blazers)
Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 04:49:07 PM
Thanks!

Offline t13ray

• New User
Anyone? Bueller?  I know a cheap bump but figured I'd give it one more shot.

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
I found mine during one of my endless eBay trolling sessions.  I have only ever seen one for sale (the one I bought).  Many of the people on here that have one are collectors like me, and collectors well ...... collect (ie hang onto things once they've got them). 

So while it is worth asking, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much (sorry).  You might get lucky and find one that is being sold off by a collector who is down-sizing or getting out of collecting, so don't give up altogether.
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

Offline John Alexander

I have a good friend who is a huge Portland Trail Blazers fan. He recently had his apartment broken into and had his Brandon Roy Leatherman stolen (along with laptops, TV's etc.).  All said and done, the leatherman was what devastated him the most.  I know these have a pretty limited circulation, but after researching a bit I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me track one down.

If you have one that you wouldn't mind parting ways with or have any ideas on where to find one please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,
-Tyler

I realize this is a very old post, but I have one up on eBay now...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202627946867

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
I realize this is a very old post, but I have one up on eBay now...

Unless you send a PM I doubt that t13ray will see your post, they haven't been on this forum for over 5 years  :(

Last Active: March 05, 2014, 05:20:51 PM
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

Offline John Alexander

Thank you!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44