For those who are frightened of knives, I thought I would share some essential knowledge so you know what you are dealing with.
1. The "Buck" logo indicates that this is a $1 knife or what one might call a "Saturday Night Special."
2. The word "Edge" clearly shows that this knife comes so sharp that it can cut your eye my merely looking at it. Be careful of any package with the words "edge" "sharp" or "stabinator" written on it.
3. Metal lever locks the knife blade in place so it can be stabbed through bullet-proof vests, cars, schools, or tanks.
4. Wood handle thingies made from rare rain forest trees, stained with the tears of indigenous children.
5. Soft metal thing behind blade so it will expand on impact if thrown at people.
6. Blade made of special metal designed to be more deadlier than a rocket launcher. Edge is sharpened in a way that causes maximum pain and damage when it comes into contact with human flesh. (Note the lack of any child safety locks)
7. Special blood groove doo-hickey designed to let people's blood squirt out in a red misty fountain to increase "stopping power."
8. Special concealment case designed to hide the knife from view until it can be deployed "ninja style" to surprise innocent victims, police or school officials. The case also blocks metal detector "beams" so that it can be taken into restricted areas.