Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] VERY RARE SAK ALOX Duchess for sale

us Offline Fine Edge

[WITHDRAWN] VERY RARE SAK ALOX Duchess for sale
on: March 16, 2014, 11:01:31 PM
The Duchess is a rare 58mm Victorinox model with a unique design. The handles, or scales, are what collectors call a "Dogbone" shape.  The logo is also different, a white Swiss cross in a circle that is centered on the top scale. The reverse side of the blade has deep "Victoria" tang stamp with crossbow in the center.
The unique shape of this knife was apparently developed for those unable to open a standard pocket knife with their finger nails. This shape allows the tools to be pinched an pulled open. 
Discontinued model, really old, excellent shape

I have yet to see one of these for sale. Got this from gramps. This is the original. I've done a lot of research online and couldn't find one for sale. So I would like to get $300 for it. I'm sure it's worth every penny, but to be fair I will say that I got an offer for $200 by a member of this forum and was hesitant to take it, but after some consideration I accepted the offer then the buyer pulled out of the deal. So I would be comfortable setting the price at $215 which would include shipping.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:05:40 PM by enki_ck »

us Offline Fine Edge

Re: VERY RARE SAK ALOX Duchess for sale
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 11:13:46 PM
Here is a pic.
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 19.43 KB)

us Offline Fine Edge

Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 03:53:25 AM
The reason why this hasn't sold yet is because I don't have a paypal account. I've been offered $200 or more from multiple members then the deal fell through because I don't use paypal. So here is my remedy. I have listed this item on ebay and will have a paypal account before the auction ends. So all previously interested people, you now have a chance to buy this with a starting bid of only $100 on ebay and can use paypal to pay me. :) So anyone who has offered to buy this in the past should take a chance at picking this up a lot cheaper on my auction.

Thanks for your interest
~Jerry~

us Offline Fine Edge

Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 02:38:45 PM
My E bay listing got a bid so the item is definitely going to sell. I must withdrawl this listing therefore.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%