Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

My idiot neighbor

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Re: My idiot neighbor
Reply #150 on: November 07, 2014, 11:32:44 PM
Actually, a more even distribution of all that gear around the globe would ensure that earth does not become unbalanced and veer off its course.
I definitely agree  ;)

Chako,  I think you should send a selection of tools down-under (to me) to help balance the earth's rotation.  Just send me a complete list and I'll let you know which ones you should ship and where to ...... (although my missus is a bit worried about my collection exceeding the point loading on the floor already, but I'm willing to spread them around the house a bit more to make sure that isn't a problem).   :facepalm:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

Greg, that's very generous of you, but if anyone's collection can offset the weight of Chako's, I'm pretty sure it's yours. :pok: :P :D

us Offline Lynn LeFey

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Any tool is better than nothing. Some not by much
Reply #151 on: December 14, 2015, 08:54:53 PM
Update.

So, it appears my old neighbor has finally got her sentence for all her bullshi.... 'shenanigans'.

240 hours of community service. Whhhhhhaaaaaaat?

No jail time.

:facepalm:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #152 on: December 15, 2015, 02:24:56 AM
Well that will sure teach her, eh!

us Offline powernoodle

Reply #153 on: December 15, 2015, 02:46:51 AM
When Powernoodle rules the world, Lynn will again have faith in the justice system.   >:D

au Offline gregozedobe

• Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #154 on: December 15, 2015, 03:01:20 AM
Update.

So, it appears my old neighbor has finally got her sentence for all her bullshi.... 'shenanigans'.

240 hours of community service. Whhhhhhaaaaaaat?

No jail time.

And I'm guessing there will no serous consequences if she doesn't do all 240 hours of her "community service", so what has she learnt ?  That she can be a total smurfwit and it doesn't really matter !  :facepalm:
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #155 on: December 17, 2015, 06:59:15 AM
often I think how the "nitwits" get away with the stuff they do, not because they are so smart or lucky but I think because so many let them/enable them to ::)

if their was a god or karma a meteor would have fallen on her head loooong time ago :-\

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #156 on: December 17, 2015, 04:12:44 PM
Certainly seems like a light punishment.  I like to see heavy fines handed out as well as community service.  Jail for some is no big deal so I'm not often a fan of just sending people to jail.  I also don't like the idea of tax money being spent on her, she should be to one out of pocket. 

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Lynn LeFey

Reply #157 on: January 04, 2017, 08:38:41 PM
I thought I'd post here to give a follow-up on this thread.

The idiot next-door-neighbor up and split, with a forwarding address in Texas. It looks like they trashed the place before they left. Someone pried up deck boards on their pool deck... and they were attached with wood screws. Just f'ing wrecked the place. But, somehow, didn't break any windows, so...

I looked inside the place, through the windows. It didn't make me feel like I won. It made me feel really REALLY sad. They left a lot of stuff behind. Like furniture and clothes. Their shed still had bikes in it and such. It looked like one of those "grab what will fit in the back of a pickup' kind of departures.

County records looks like she's still due in court on the 17th of this month for a Felony. Good luck getting her to show for THAT, Madison County!

I was told by the police that the mortgage company was taking possession of the abandoned property on Friday morning.

The old house still hasn't sold, and it looks like we'll be renting it to a friend, who had a condition of there being no uncontrolled pit bulls to contend with. So, we'll probably be moving her in this weekend.

So ends Lynn's a-hole neighbor episode.

wales Offline Smashie

• Smurf it!
Reply #158 on: January 04, 2017, 09:13:17 PM
I thought I'd post here to give a follow-up on this thread.

The idiot next-door-neighbor up and split, with a forwarding address in Texas. It looks like they trashed the place before they left. Someone pried up deck boards on their pool deck... and they were attached with wood screws. Just f'ing wrecked the place. But, somehow, didn't break any windows, so...

I looked inside the place, through the windows. It didn't make me feel like I won. It made me feel really REALLY sad. They left a lot of stuff behind. Like furniture and clothes. Their shed still had bikes in it and such. It looked like one of those "grab what will fit in the back of a pickup' kind of departures.

County records looks like she's still due in court on the 17th of this month for a Felony. Good luck getting her to show for THAT, Madison County!

I was told by the police that the mortgage company was taking possession of the abandoned property on Friday morning.

The old house still hasn't sold, and it looks like we'll be renting it to a friend, who had a condition of there being no uncontrolled pit bulls to contend with. So, we'll probably be moving her in this weekend.

So ends Lynn's a-hole neighbor episode.

Good riddance to the neighbor, I'm not sure I'd have managed the self control you did  :tu:
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

us Offline Lynn LeFey

Reply #159 on: January 04, 2017, 09:30:31 PM
I came very close to NOT having enough self control.

NSFW...
Show content
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 09:32:07 PM by Lynn LeFey »

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #160 on: January 04, 2017, 10:56:47 PM
If you want to blow off some steam, go for it.  I read all my PM's if you'd rather do that.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #161 on: January 05, 2017, 02:24:29 AM
LYNN! Good to hear from you. And good to hear the neighbor from hell is out of your life.

That sounds like they had something worth taking hidden under there. Or could you crawl under without prying and unscrewing?
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #162 on: January 05, 2017, 03:54:07 AM
Quite the long saga.  :facepalm:

Hopefully with them gone, the old property will sell in the future.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

us Offline Lynn LeFey

Reply #163 on: January 05, 2017, 05:48:12 AM
That sounds like they had something worth taking hidden under there. Or could you crawl under without prying and unscrewing?

The deck was elevated about three feet, and could easily have been crawled under. The destruction was pure vandalism.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #164 on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
It's diificult to wrap your head around why people do things like that isn't it?

Congrats on holding it together and staying out of jail though Lynn  :cheers: Hopefully life will be sweeter with them out of the picture.
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD