Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I had no idea the Leatherman Mini-Tool was this AWESOME! (Pic heavy)

detron · 36 · 5621

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
I love it. Like you said it is so tiny. I gotta admit though I’ve been carrying my Knifeless Fuse a lot more because of its tool set. But I sneak in the Mini Tool once in a while.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
The mini is certainly very cool.  :tu: 8) :drool:

Correct me if I'm wrong, are the PST and Kick the next smallest(take up the least space) models with full size pliers?  :think:

Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
The mini is certainly very cool.  :tu: 8) :drool:

Correct me if I'm wrong, are the PST and Kick the next smallest(take up the least space) models with full size pliers?  :think:

Sideclip is thinner than the Kick :salute: Of course the Kick is the direct replacement for but the Zytel makes it a bit thicker albeit more comfortable to use :cheers: :like:

I would also love a new version with scissors :dd: :like:

us Offline King_Gorilla

:cheers:
I’ve only had a Mini now for about 6 months, but I really like it.  At work, I carry a Signal in a belt sheath that gets a lot of use.  And for the last 6 months or so, it feels so great to wake up in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays and get ready for my day by grabbing my Mini and sliding it into my small 5th pocket.  I still feel so prepared but also very relaxed carrying such a small and capable MT.       :D  Great way to relax on the weekends. 

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
I love it. Like you said it is so tiny. I gotta admit though I’ve been carrying my Knifeless Fuse a lot more because of its tool set. But I sneak in the Mini Tool once in a while.

:tu:

I hardly ever carried my Mini as I never found a carry method that I was happy with. I liked it, but I don't belt accry, and didn't like it just rattling round in my pocket. One day I sat and compared it with a Sideclip, and I realised that was a better concept for me. It carried better, had more function, and actually felt lighter in the pocket due to the clip. It ever worked just as well with the Tool Adaptor, which was one of the times the Mini would come into service. I took the leap, bought two Sideclips, and sold the Mini. I haven't regretted it. I still like the Mini as a concept though, and think it's great that some people keep adding it to their daily arsenal.

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

nz Offline Syncop8r

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reminds of a review (on Top Gear?) where they compared the (newer) Mini with some little nana car which beat it on price, economy, capacity and a few other things.
They 'chose' the Mini out of the two because it looks cooler and is more fun to drive.  :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%