Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[ALL SOLD] Bmot's for sale thread, MT's for sale...

bmot · 50 · 4006

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Bmot's for sale thread, MT's for sale...
Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 07:29:07 PM
:salute:
Ok then, so Comis is getting goodies from all over europe it seems ;-)
I am both anxiously waiting for the stuff to arrive and on the other hand not sure if I will even find the time to unwrap, let lone play with the new "Toys".
It shows that even when you think your flat was ready for a new inhabitant, there is quite a lot left to do.

Hey, Lowtech!

Good to see you here and I am amazed you still have the energy to browse!  :D

Thank you for being so thoughtful on the shipping, Bmot is taking great care of me here and it is really the friends I made on MTO that constantly remind me how amazing this place can be.  :cheers:

gb Offline Philby

Reply #31 on: May 17, 2014, 11:01:58 PM
Rasolino arrived,  :cheers:

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Reply #32 on: May 18, 2014, 10:42:28 AM
Rasolino arrived,  :cheers:

:woohoo:

How do you like it?
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

gb Offline Philby

Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 10:49:01 AM
Nice! such a chunky blade.

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 07:35:02 PM
So, no one wants an evogrip S557 or an MP600 DET?

1. Leatherman PST, good condition, all tools are in perfect working order, I pasted a NiteIze HipClip one one of the handles, on the pliers-side. Lets say €25,- €22,-

5. Vic "Standard" (Old name for the Spartan). Solid cellidor scales without scale tools, all tools function fine. Pimco advertising on the back shield and a good scratch on the side of the front scale. Besides the scales, all good condition. €10,-

7. Wenger Evogrip S557. Like new, maybe has a few small scratches from carrying it once or twice.  €50,- €45,-

9. Byrd Robin in stainless steel. Backlock, OHO knife. 8Cr13MoV steel. Used but in good condition. €10,- €8,-

11. Gerber MP600 DET. (yes, a real one! :P ) Good condition, some slight usage marks on the BO coating. €40,- €37,-

15. LAND liner locking folding knife, OHO open, wooden handles. NOW FREE with any order.

A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #35 on: May 27, 2014, 10:55:42 PM
I could be tempted to the DET,but it'll have to wait to payday...depending on how much I get paid :ahhh
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 07:29:57 AM
The S557 is reserved.  :salute:

Kirk, do you want me to hold the DET?

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 10:13:39 AM
Tom,if a buyer comes along,go for it! No need to put it on hold :tu:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 06:49:31 PM
The S557 is traded. Some last drops on the rest:

1. Leatherman PST, good condition, all tools are in perfect working order, I pasted a NiteIze HipClip one one of the handles, on the pliers-side. Lets say €25,- €22,- €20,-

5. Vic "Standard" (Old name for the Spartan). Solid cellidor scales without scale tools, all tools function fine. Pimco advertising on the back shield and a good scratch on the side of the front scale. Besides the scales, all good condition. €10,- €8,-

9. Byrd Robin in stainless steel. Backlock, OHO knife. 8Cr13MoV steel. Used but in good condition. €10,- €8,-

11. Gerber MP600 DET. (yes, a real one! :P ) Good condition, some slight usage marks on the BO coating. €40,- €35,-

15. LAND liner locking folding knife, OHO open, wooden handles. NOW FREE with any order.

Sent from... Where am I, anyway?

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: May 30, 2014, 04:46:28 PM
Reserving the PST and Standard.

1. Leatherman PST, good condition, all tools are in perfect working order, I pasted a NiteIze HipClip one one of the handles, on the pliers-side. Lets say €25,- €22,- €20,-

5. Vic "Standard" (Old name for the Spartan). Solid cellidor scales without scale tools, all tools function fine. Pimco advertising on the back shield and a good scratch on the side of the front scale. Besides the scales, all good condition. €10,- €8,-

11. Gerber MP600 DET. (yes, a real one! :P ) Good condition, some slight usage marks on the BO coating. €40,- €35,-

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: May 31, 2014, 02:06:23 PM
Final bump with a "package deal": The last three things (MP600 DET, Byrd Robyn and the LAND folder) for €45,- shipped within Europe.

dk Offline Freaver

• Haven't smoked since 17/05-14 7.10 PM - 28/03-16
Reply #41 on: May 31, 2014, 08:31:43 PM
Final bump with a "package deal": The last three things (MP600 DET, Byrd Robyn and the LAND folder) for €45,- shipped within Europe.

Please excuse me, while I go bash my head in, for trying to be economically reasonable!  :bnghd: :kickout:

Damn good price, but the money just isn't there. :(

Offline Tedmanshoo

Reply #42 on: July 31, 2014, 05:05:38 PM
Pm sent re Leatherman e306 with carabiner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #43 on: July 31, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

With this being bumped back up anyway, I'd like to remind you all that this offer is still standing :)

gb Offline Philby

Reply #44 on: July 31, 2014, 05:35:39 PM
If possible could I take the Byrd on its own?  :gimme:

se Offline Mr Biriyani

Reply #45 on: August 02, 2014, 11:06:02 PM
That´s a nice package I´ll take it if its not gone. :)

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #46 on: August 02, 2014, 11:09:30 PM
The Byrd is gone, but I still have the rest, if you want :) say, 40 euro shipped within western Europe?

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #47 on: August 04, 2014, 11:33:17 AM
Aaaand that's all, everything's sold, Mods, please close this thread? Pretty pleeeaaase?  :dd:

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #48 on: August 04, 2014, 11:55:10 AM
Aaaand that's all, everything's sold, Mods, please close this thread? Pretty pleeeaaase?  :dd:

Since you asked so nicely, your wish is my command.  :salute:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
Reply #49 on: August 04, 2014, 12:05:09 PM

Since you asked so nicely, your wish is my command.  :salute:

:hatsoff:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%