Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Motorcycle ride.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Motorcycle ride.
on: May 25, 2014, 01:32:28 AM
Today was probably our nicest day in a long time. I decided that I had to go out on the motorcycle. So many riders out there, it was almost astonishing.

My usual motorcycle stomping grounds is located west of Sault Ste Marie, at Gros Cap. Not much to see, but as I live in the West end, and I only have to drive a few blocks before I hit one of the major roads leading to this beautiful and scenic destination. Along the south shore, mostly soothing farms and twisty country roads. The north way is along a highway were 80km/h speeds are posted. Seeing that Gros Cap is only 25 Km away, I have the best of both worlds practically in my back yard.

Here I am enjoying the cool breeze off of Lake Superior at the roundabout at the end of the highway in Gros Cap.

Taken shortley after getting of the motorcycle. I had just taken my helmet off. I am not a big fan of black  helmets. After my motorcycle accident, I tend to go for bright visible helmets. This one I bought not only for the nice metallic red, but there was also a red light module I could buy, which I did. You see that white panal on the back of the helmet. If I press a button under that, it turns into a red light via 2 LEDs. I haven't installed the electronics to sync it to my break lights, but that is a future job. I can have the red light off, on, slow blinking, fast blinking, or synced to my taillights.

After that nice soothing drive, I decided to go the other end of the city to Kinsman park. This popular spot was busy today with all the people enjoying the weather. Here is one of the falls located here.

I am not much into taking self portraits (I hate the word selfies), but I figured I had to have proof lol.

To get to the above fall, you have to walk along a lengthy walkway. Note the absence of deciduous tree leaves.

Along the walkway are some nice photo opportunities.

And coming back to the parking lot, one more final shot my motorcycle. Probably the last before it goes in for a stage 1 retrofit. I still haven't received my air breather kit from Maxair, and the Cobra Power Pro HD 2 into 1 exhaust should be arriving late next week.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24