Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Fibromyalgia

Zed · 74 · 3299

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Re: Fibromyalgia
Reply #60 on: June 16, 2014, 04:09:08 AM
This is all great Paul :tu:  I'm glad you're thinking positively and getting back into weightlifting.  I was into it as well fairly heavily for about 3 years straight starting in 2006.  While I didn't put in 12 years like you did, I do know how good it feels, especially when you see and feel the results of the hard work.  Once I got married, the workouts gradually decreased in frequency, and have pretty much stopped the last 2-3 years completely.  I feel such a difference in my physical condition, and am very disappointed in myself for that.  I have the equipment right here, so I have very little excuse other than I've become lazy for the most part.  It doesn't help having a baby, and access to my machine is severely hindered by an over abundance of baby/toddler toys everywhere :ahhh  Anyway, enough of my rambling.  I'm sure this will help improve your physical condition, as well as your attitude/outlook on things.  Perhaps I will take some inspiration from your renewed drive :tu:  Keep us posted buddy :D
K-Tibbs

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 08:23:54 AM
This is all great Paul :tu:  I'm glad you're thinking positively and getting back into weightlifting.  I was into it as well fairly heavily for about 3 years straight starting in 2006.  While I didn't put in 12 years like you did, I do know how good it feels, especially when you see and feel the results of the hard work.  Once I got married, the workouts gradually decreased in frequency, and have pretty much stopped the last 2-3 years completely.  I feel such a difference in my physical condition, and am very disappointed in myself for that.  I have the equipment right here, so I have very little excuse other than I've become lazy for the most part.  It doesn't help having a baby, and access to my machine is severely hindered by an over abundance of baby/toddler toys everywhere :ahhh  Anyway, enough of my rambling.  I'm sure this will help improve your physical condition, as well as your attitude/outlook on things.  Perhaps I will take some inspiration from your renewed drive :tu:  Keep us posted buddy :D

Im sure your get back too it one day mate,kids and life does get in the way and tire you out ,thanks for the kind words  :salute:

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 10:43:15 AM
Paul,

Just see this thread, and am happy to see you are back on weightlifting.

I used to have a pretty good workout schedule and diet during my weightlifting days, and in terms of health, I do feel the difference when I have more definite goals to keep myself in shape.  Thank you for being so positive and motivated, I have been thinking a lot lately to get myself into better shape, and your story has just inspired me to get up and do it.  :tu:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #63 on: June 16, 2014, 11:44:29 AM
Paul,

Just see this thread, and am happy to see you are back on weightlifting.

I used to have a pretty good workout schedule and diet during my weightlifting days, and in terms of health, I do feel the difference when I have more definite goals to keep myself in shape.  Thank you for being so positive and motivated, I have been thinking a lot lately to get myself into better shape, and your story has just inspired me to get up and do it.  :tu:

Its great if ive inspired you mate  :salute: im still buzzing,i walked 8 miles this am,and popped into see the gym ,ive got definitive goals,lose spare tyre and build my upper body back into shape,and for cardio im doing my cycling and long fast walks,ive got a old back injurie so will use machines for abs etc,hope you can get back on your routine and goal comis  :salute:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #64 on: June 19, 2014, 03:38:06 PM
Well joined the gym today i very excited  :salute: so now the hard work starts  :tu:

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #65 on: June 19, 2014, 08:34:44 PM
Good luck buddy :tu:
K-Tibbs

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
  • Wanna give blood? Run from my K9...
Reply #66 on: June 19, 2014, 08:57:05 PM
Hang in there Paul. So far, you've done everything you told us you were going to do. I have complete confidence in you. :cheers:
Stew...
" If it was built by matt2silver then I want2buy it...

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #67 on: June 19, 2014, 09:43:06 PM
Well got a 12hr night shift and feel great  :tu: updates as i go along  :salute:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #68 on: June 23, 2014, 02:36:48 PM
Well did 45 mins in the gym this morning and felt great after if not a bit sore  :D was made too feel better in the locker room after as a school of young lads said look at that strong man  :D bless them ,well cycled home and arms ached and felt numb but oddly a old feeling i remember well, back again tue morning  :tu: i rewarded myself with a nice sheffield made whitby congress with bone handles  :salute:

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Reply #69 on: June 23, 2014, 02:39:24 PM
Well did 45 mins in the gym this morning and felt great after if not a bit sore  :D was made too feel better in the locker room after as a school of young lads said look at that strong man  :D bless them ,well cycled home and arms ached and felt numb but oddly a old feeling i remember well, back again tue morning  :tu: i rewarded myself with a nice sheffield made whitby congress with bone handles  :salute:
Just don't push yourself too hard getting back into it. It's great to see you putting in this effort, I just know it will pay off. Any pics of that congress? :D
SAW

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #70 on: June 23, 2014, 02:40:16 PM
GO Zed  :tu:
this is a prober work out ;)

maybe tomorrow  :dd:

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #71 on: June 23, 2014, 02:54:17 PM
 :drool: im glad its not like that at my gym michael is wouldnt get much lifting done  ;)

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #72 on: June 23, 2014, 02:59:03 PM
I'd like to say "from now on when I watch that, i'll think of you Paul"..........
but I'm sure I won't ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 03:02:30 PM by Taxi Dad »

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #73 on: June 23, 2014, 03:30:45 PM
I'd like to say "from now on when I watch that, i'll think of you Paul"..........
but I'm sure I won't ;)

Plz dont michael  :rofl:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44