Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED]For Trade: Leatherman New Wave

Rux · 10 · 1019

us Offline Rux

[CLOSED]For Trade: Leatherman New Wave
on: June 26, 2014, 05:29:27 PM
Note: This is for a New Wave as in the updated model with bit drivers, not a NIB Wave.

Gently used in Stainless Steel, trade value: $50

Would like to trade for:

Leatherman bit driver for ST300, Rebar, etc. in black oxide. Cost, $21.29 on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Rem...rds=leatherman+bit+driver

AND

Leatherman Brewzer Pocket Tool. Cost, $9.79 on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Lea...ywords=leatherman+brewzer

Total cost: $31.08 not including shipping and tax if applicable.

Trade is for tool with pocket clip/lanyard ring kit. I pay shipping costs to you if shipping stays in the continental U.S. Would consider international, but PM if it comes down to it.

If you were wanting to try out a Wave, this is a great opportunity at a fair price!

Thanks for looking. :)

EDIT: Forgot I have the pocket clip/lanyard ring kit. It will be included as well. :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:51:11 AM by enki_ck »

us Offline Rux

Re: For Trade: Leatherman New Wave
Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 05:16:34 PM
BUMP and UPDATE

Forget the Brewzer, will do the trade for the bit driver kit in black oxide as I really need that to utilize my bit kit. A few times this week I've needed my torx bits and had to pull out the Wave just to use it. The only reason the Wave is still in my carry bag is so I can use the driver for the bit kit.

Cost of the bit driver kit in black oxide: $20ish on Amazon. If you order and have it delivered to my house, I will pay for shipping and have the Wave delivered your way. PM me if interested. :)

Mods, would you kindly remove the Brewzer info from the original post? I can't seem to edit it anymore.

If no offers come up, I will withdraw and order the bit driver kit myself and move this to For Sale I guess.

Thanks for looking. :D

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 05:21:01 PM
I'm a little confused. I don't see a bit adapter in "black oxide". What exactly are you after?
SAW

us Offline Rux

Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 05:25:23 PM
The Amazon link provided shows the bit driver kit that fits over the Phillips driver of the ST300, Rebar, etc. as available in stainless and black oxide (color choice option available). Is this not the case?

us Offline sawman

Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 05:28:31 PM
That's misleading. The bits are black but the adapter is stainless. They don't make a black adapter like that.
SAW

us Offline Rux

Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 05:31:11 PM
http://www.knivesplus.com/leathermantoolle-931013.html

Also showing a black one available...

us Offline sawman

Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 05:34:11 PM
First time I've ever seen that. I don't recall even seeing it available on LM's site. Weird!
SAW

us Offline Rux

Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 05:50:44 PM
I couldn't find it on LM's website either when I searched, but I've seen a few online retailers that list is as available. Odd indeed.  :shrug:

us Offline Rux

Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 08:39:35 PM
Mods, please close the thread. Reading a comment on that link to the black extender on Amazon, customers complain that they received silver ones. Guess if I want a black one, I'll have to gamble myself on one of the retailers that offer it in their catalogs since it's no where on Leatherman's website.

Please close this thread, it might end up in the for sale section at a later time.

Thank you.

us Offline sawman

Reply #9 on: July 04, 2014, 02:43:23 AM
Mods, please close the thread. Reading a comment on that link to the black extender on Amazon, customers complain that they received silver ones. Guess if I want a black one, I'll have to gamble myself on one of the retailers that offer it in their catalogs since it's no where on Leatherman's website.

Please close this thread, it might end up in the for sale section at a later time.

Thank you.
I think you should hold onto your Wave. Had you traded it for a BO adapter, you would gotten the short end of the deal, IMO.
SAW

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40
Site Currency: USD