Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

(CLOSED) 8th Anniversary Giveaway - A Useable Collectable - Schrade ST1

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
If you've been around the forum for more than an hour or two, you know that I have a "No shelf queen" policy.  Everything gets carried and used at least once, often much more than that.  >:D  Old and unusual tools are neat to me, and they're tools.  They're meant to be used.  It's not uncommon for me to carry a PSTII, Gerber MPT or an early Mr. Pinchy, or the Schrade Tough Tool.  And the fine folks here at Multitool.org have got one of the latter to give away.  :tu:  Unlike the current "Tough Tools", this is a US-made Schrade, a Series 2 on the Wiki, with the six-piece plier head.  Trust me when I say that these earlier versions live up to their name.  The leather sheath is a beautiful piece of gear in its own right.

So, how do you go about getting this tool to hang on your belt and use, use, use?  :D  Simple!  Lets see some of those "collectables" that get carry time and use.  Have you been carrying an OG Wave every day for the past 15 years?  Lets see it.  Is that PST the one piece of gear you can't leave the house without, or an old Vic Soldier that lives in your pocket?  Show us!  This is open to all members, and will run until 5pm EST on Sunday July 20.  I'll do a Random.org drawing using post numbers as entries, and will announce the winner Sunday evening.  Good luck!  :salute:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:44:52 AM by jerseydevil »
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
 :drool:  Whoa, I've been wanting one of those for awhile now.  Did I say  :drool: yet?

I use and abuse my 98 old cross red Pioneer.  These are built tough, and are meant to be used.

Thanks for the chance at winning this fine piece of MT history!  :salute:

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
This is one of my most used Leathermans and one of my favorites:

SAW

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
modded Bladeless Fuse
KF4
my NI PST
Kirkyclip
BO KST
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:12:55 AM by kirk13 »
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline JAfromMn

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Stranger in a Strange Land
I'd love to give a made in usa Schrade at try.

I own no safe queens.  Only tools that are waiting to get used.

Thanks for the chance at this classic.  You know IL use it
Defend the Hive!!!

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Sorry,my bad manners :twak:

Thanks for a generous giveaway Tom. I've never yet seen one of those in the flesh :drool:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
 :oops:  Sorry folks!  It turns out that the ST1 we thought we had to give away has, in fact, been used in a donation draw earlier this year.  :facepalm:  Don't worry, we've got plenty more neat items to give away yet.  Sorry again!
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
 :shrug:
Que sera

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
That's an interesting looking multitool :tu:  Thanks for the chance Tom and MTO :salute:

I carry my OG-Wave and Supertool regularly, although I can't claim that I've had them for years, only a few months.  Still, it's no secret that I'm a fan of the retired LMs.  I also have the Juice KF4, a few PSTs, a PSTII and a Squirt S4. 

Group photos of OG-Wave, PST and Supertool

K-Tibbs

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
:shrug:
Que sera

Yep.  Now I feel bad for getting people's hopes up.  On the bright side Kirky, you're not getting blamed for this - yet.....  >:D  Don't worry folks, there are plenty of other neat things still coming up for grabs soon, including one of my all-time favorite tools.....  :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%